Growing Part 46

Ag's POV:

The past week was was amazing. We decorated our first Christmas tree at the beginning of the week with my mom and our child, Rue of course. My mom had been back in Kentucky for a few days and as much as I love her, I was happy to be fully alone with Anna again. Everything was falling into place my AA meetings were going well, I was working full time again, and I had the best girl by my side throughout all of it. Anna was blossoming and I could tell she was excited for the holidays but at the same time there was something bothering her. I had an idea of what it was so I was going to try to fix it in classic Ag McDaniel fashion. It was going to be a surprise. Now this can go one of two ways: Anna's mom reacts well and so does Anna and everything works out... orrrr one of them could get mad and everything not work. I'm hoping if the latter happens it would be Anna's mom getting angry not Anna.

I began to hear soft cries from Anna who was currently laying on my chest. She had been sleeping in more than usual because she was off of class. She was twitching and making noises. I didn't want to wake her up but she might be having a nightmare, so I needed to.

"Hey, shhh bub. It's okay, wake up."

I ran my fingers through her hair and kissed the top of her head when her eyes opened rapidly and her chest heaved. I was a little startled because of how quickly she moved. She looked at my surprised face and without a word leaned down and kissed me hard. I reciprocated the energy even though I was hella confused, I'd have to have a damn good reason to refuse an enthusiastic Boon. She moved over me and then brought her left leg over me so she could straddle my waist. My hands immediately went to her waist and up her back as she pressed against my chest. She leaned back to take off her hoodie leaving her completely topless. Oh yes. My hands went up to touch her and she swatted them away. I was about to object before she cut me off.

"No. I'm in control today."

She slowly put her hands under my shirt on my lower stomach. I lost my breath. How could something so simple make it impossible to breathe? She smirked as my eyes rolled back. She grabbed the hem of my shirt and pulled it up and off of me so that only my bike sports bra and boxers were on. Anna leaned down again and we passionately kissed with her moving against me. Her face inched away but not before grabbing my bottom lip in between her teeth. Oh fuck. She hadn't even touched me there but holy hell. Her next move was to make deep purple marks on my neck and chest.

"Anna... fuck... I um have to... work later stop doing that."

"I want all the bitches to know you're claimed."

She looked at me dead in the eye the whole time and bit her lip right after she finished talking. I damn near fainted. She never ceases to amaze me with how fucking gorgeous she is. She moved down my body to my boxers. With a little bit of my help she pulled down my boxers. Within seconds I had already finished, lowkey embarrassing but it's Anna I don't think anyone would blame me. When I thought she was done she started again as I felt her tongue, my eyes looked down at her. What a little devil.

"Bub... I don't think... I— oh wow... bub what..." I couldn't form a sentence.

"This is fun I can see why you like it." She winked.

I was getting close again but this time it was so sensitive. Just as I was getting to the brink, Anna slowed her movements.

"Please. Keep. Going." I took a breath in between each word.

She kept her slow and steady pace. I was begging and whimpering now like a fucking idiot. She finally sped up and I released again. I was panting as Anna returned next to me licking her fingers and lips.