Growing Part 14

**WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT**

Ag's POV:

She can't be serious right now. "Anna you just got home from the hospital, we can't do that."

"Why not?"

"You need to heal."

"What if I need you too? Hmm? Didn't think of that did you?" She slid her hand lower and then lifted her chin so she could kiss my neck.

"Jesus Anna what are you doing?"

"What? I'm not doing anything." Just then she sucked to form a hickey along my jawline.

"I'm usually the forward one. I'm top."

"Oh I know... I'm only getting you ready."

"Anna, let's just stop we'll have plenty of time later."

"Make me."

Fine. If this is how she wanted to play so be it. I got on top of her careful not to not hurt her leg and took off my shirt. "Now you're getting it," she purred. I oh so carefully removed her shirt and had to cut off a gasp at the sight of her. There were incisions and bruising basically all over her torso. I gently reached out and barely moved a fingertip over the stitches.

"Are you sure?" I looked at her with concern playing at my brow.

"Yes, I need this Ag."

I slid down and began kissing all of the marked areas. "Mine." Kiss. "Mine." Kiss. "Mine," I reached just above her navel and licked downward. I had her hands grasping at the sheets and her lip between her teeth. I took off her shorts and began what she wanted. She was close and quietly moaning my name, when her expression faltered. It looked like she was in pain. I stopped and said "What's wrong?"

"Nothing don't stop."

"But-"

"I swear to God Ag if you ask some stupid ass question or say that we should stop, I will beat you with my crutch and you'll never have sex with me again. Keep going."

"Damn I like it when you talk like a top." She sent me daggers with her eyes and I got the message. I slipped my tongue back down along with my fingers. I reached my left hand up and held it around her throat.

"I love this necklace," Anna moaned out. It didn't take long after that. After we were done we were laying next to each other holding hands just staring at the ceiling.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

"I love you," Ag said.

"I hope I never get used to hearing you say that. But I was thinking about it. I think you can love someone without being in love with them, right? So I'm going to say that I'm in love with you just so you know."

She smiled and said "I'm in love with you."

We stayed in bed and watched movies for a while until we fell asleep. I felt Ag get up but I was too tired to say anything.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ag's POV:

I walked into the kitchen and jumped slightly because Anna's mom was standing there leaning against the counter.

"Oh sorry hun I didn't mean to scare you. How's Anna?"

"She's good she fell asleep watching a movie." Oh man if Anna's mom really knew why she was so tired I would be dead.

"I'm so glad you're here for her. She'd be so lost without you."

"I'm glad she's here. You know it was so weird. Right before she woke up I just had the strongest urge to reach out and touch her and then she woke up. I didn't touch her before that moment because I was scared too. I kissed her forehead and then the monitors went off and she woke up. It's just so weird."

"You saved her."

"Nah I don't think I did it was probably just a coincidence."

"The two of you have a bond that I've never seen in anyone else, especially for how young you are. It's amazing to watch your child fall in love with someone who you can count on."

I yawned and Anna's mom told me to go to bed. I walked into Anna's room and curled up next to the love of my life.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

From the Author:

Some much needed h word hours after all that stress😂