Growing Part 29

Anna's POV:

I began to record Ag as soon as the bull started going and she looked like she was actually having a lot of fun. It was a quick ride, not the full 8 seconds, but slightly longer than mine so she had bragging rights. With her arm around my shoulders and mine around her waist we walked around a corner. As soon as I saw what was ahead my mouth dropped open.

"This is what I was really excited for you to do," Ag beamed.

"Bub, you don't even know how excited I am, come on let's go!"

I pulled Ag's arm and practically ran towards the vibrant ball pit in front of us. We showed our arm bands and headed in. Surprisingly no one else was in this section, it was just me and mine. I stood on the platform and asked, "How deep do you think it is?"

"Hopefully deep enough." Ag jumped in before I could process what she said. She sunk down but quickly shot up to reveal that the colored balls were about mid-thigh on her. I giggled and quickly followed her.

We stood in each other's arms just laughing hysterically then kissed until we fell backwards. Ag dunked me under and then tickled me. I wasn't going to just let her get away with it so I jumped up and threw a ball in her direction. She dodged it and thus began our ball fight.

After a few seconds everything seemed to slow down into slow motion. I watched the light reached Ag's eyes and her incredibly bright smile with her infectious laugh. I adored the small creases that formed at the ends of her eyes, the graceful way she moved it seemed as though she didn't have to produce effort to move in any way. I love her.

We finished with the ball pit and ended up trying several more things before calling it a night. I yawned and Ag suggested we head outside.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ag's POV:

Holding hands, Anna and I headed to the car. As I opened the exit door, the brisk autumn-in-Michigan air hit our faces and I saw Anna shiver. I pulled off my flannel that I had over my hoodie and handed it to her. She grinned and pulled it on with the sleeves being too long for her. She looked so fucking cute.

"If you keep looking like that imma act up."

"Oh is that a promise?" She but her lip because she knew damn well what it did to me.

"A challenge."

I pulled her belt loops to my waist and planted a bruising kiss. She entangled her hands in my hair as I bit her lip. I knew we obviously couldn't have sex out in the middle of the fucking parking lot so I broke the kiss before I did something to get us arrested.

"When we get home, you're going to be screaming my name."

"I better be."

I drove home recklessly, especially since Anna thought it would be funny to kiss my neck and whisper in my ear. I told her to stop, but I doubt I was that convincing. I whipped into our parking spot and brazenly turned the key in the ignition. "Let's go now."

I chased Anna to our front door and unlocked it. As soon as the lock was fastened I ripped my flannel off of Anna and moved to her shirt. She pulled us into our room and shut the door behind us as I pulled my hoodie off. I licked my lips and stared down Anna. She loved it when I did that.

"Lay down."

I said sternly. Anna cocked her eyebrow but obeyed, eyeing me the whole time. I went to my drawer and pulled out the new handcuffs I got without Anna knowing. She had used a cord with me but I felt the need to one up her. As soon as she saw the glint of metal her eyes widened.

"Oh no," she said.

"Payback."

A devilish grin overtook my features. I flipped Anna to her stomach and cuffed her hands behind her. Once she was secure I flipped her back over and slid my fingertip so slowly down her body starting at her nose. Watching her bare chest rise rapidly and the goosebumps erupt on her tan skin egged me on. I wanted to tease her. She whispered my name and pulled against the handcuffs. She wanted to touch me, I knew it.

"Tell me how much you want it," I purred in her ear.

"Agggg..."

"Come on you can do it."

"I want you."

"How much?"

"I want you reallyyy bad, please..."

I grinned "That's better."

I touched her roughly and she let out a gasp and arched her back with her hands still bound behind her. I knew what to do. I trailed kisses down her body making sure to listen for sighs of approval. I worked my tongue where she wanted it, but I kept bringing her to the edge and stopping. She was whining by this point.

"Ag please just do it, I can't do this anymore."

I relented and brought her to the edge and she lost it. Breathing like she just got done with a marathon, I flipped Anna over gently and released her hands.

Once she was free she pulled me down next to her and kissed me. I could tell she was exhausted so I scooped her small frame into my arms and held her. As she fell asleep, I played with her hair and scratched her back until I felt the pull of sleep at my own eyes. Yawning, I relished the feeling of Anna's body pressed into mine and drifted off.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

From the Author:

Hello! I am so grateful for all of the kind messages you guys have left me, you truly don't know how much that helps. Also THANK YOU FOR 80k READS!!! That's actually insane, I love you guys so much. There's more to come soon. I have requests of more risqué sex scenes, should I do it? Let me know! Thanks for reading!