Growing Part 26

Ag's POV:

"Come on Anna. I promise I'll be quick."

"You realize we've been caught before right? Like that was insane and you want to be risky again?"

       I could tell I was breaking her resolve down, she wanted it. I just had to tip her over the edge.

"Please..."

       I effortlessly slipped my hand into her shorts from the pant leg. I moved my hand up closer with my fingertips lightly grazing the outer area of her sensitive area. I felt her tense slightly. I smirked cause I knew I was going to win.

"If we're going to do this... I want to try something then. You might not like it but it's the only way you'll get what you want."

"Uhhhh Fine I guess. What is it?"

"Come with me."

       Anna wore a sultry facial expression and I followed her to our room hand in hand. Once inside she closed the door and told me to lie down. At this point I was really confused but intrigued. She went into our closet and pulled out something hidden from my view.

"Hands up here." She touched the metal beam of our headboard and I knew where this was going.

"Anna, absolutely not. I'm top and that's it, there's just no way."

"Well then I guess nobody's gonna have fun tonight. I did have some school work I needed to finish..." She started to turn around away from the bed.

"Wait, fine. I'm just letting you know I'll probably hate it."

"Oh I disagree, bub." She smiled devilishly.

       I put my hands above my head and Anna tied them together around the beam. Fuck. What did I agree to? She eyed me up and down and I felt my cheeks burning red. Then she slowly lifted her shirt over her head and tossed it to me. It landed on my chest and with a giggle, Anna removed her shorts as well. God she was good at this. I wanted to touch her, to make her feel good, but I couldn't get up. "Annnnaaaaa... why are you doing this to me?"

"Look at you desperate, aw it's cute."

       She crawled onto the bed and made it to my waistband, pulling at the drawstring. I hadn't realized I was holding my breath until I felt a warm kiss on my hip bone. I was squirming against the knot, but to no avail. This. Was. Torture. Next was my shirt. She bawled it where my hands were tied. She leaned down with her hair cascading to one side and kissed me so deeply. She straddled my waist and held my wrists tightly, leaving marks. She broke the kiss with me barely able to catch my breath and gave me many intense hickeys on my neck and chest.

       She used her hands to caress multiple sensitive areas including my breasts. Sliding lower she took and page out of my book and left a trail of kisses down my body stopping just above my most sensitive area. My chest was rapidly rising and falling, strained moans were escaping my lips. I looked down at her and made eye contact. She ran her tongue over her lips slowly, making sure I saw.

       Then, she finally put her tongue to use and I let out a sigh. I could practically see the beaming smile, I knew she was sporting even though my head was thrown back and my eyes were closed. I couldn't help and movement or noises that I was producing, it was completely out of my control. Anna was too damn good. My hips moved in accordance to her movements. I felt her fingers and it was all over after that. I was dripping and she felt proud of herself. After she finished me, she came up for another deep kiss, turning into us making out. Anna jumped slightly when we heard a knock at the front door.

"It's our food. I'll go get it. I'm surprised I'm still hungry after that," she winked at me with a gorgeous smile. Quickly pulling one of my long shirts over her head she began to walk out.

"Wait, untie me first. Bub wait, stop. Anna!"

       She just walked out of our room, leaving the door open just enough for the delivery person to possibly see me. I swung my body to one side of the bed trying to avoid it, luckily I think I did. When she came back, she stood in the doorway looking pleased.

"You're enjoying this too much. Well good, because it's never going to happen again. Better take a picture it'll last longer."

"Good idea." I hadn't realized she had her phone in her hand and she took a picture.

"No! I was joking, you better delete that, I swear!"

       She laughed and walked over to me untying my hands. As soon as I was free, I grabbed her waist and tickled her. We were both laughing super hard as I pinned her hands under my knees. "I'm just reminding you where you should be." I kissed and released her so we could go eat. This was so much more than I could've ever imagined.

       When I was younger I thought I wouldn't be able to be my true self, I always assumed I wouldn't achieve happiness, because of who I was. Now I know that I couldn't have been more wrong. Anna Shumate was my everything.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

       How I loved this tall girl in front of me. Currently, she was sipping out of her cup with a slight crease of concentration in her brow. I loved how serious she was about her food. She looked up and me and smiled. I threw a fry at her, hoping she'd catch it in her mouth. It caught her by surprise but she managed to capture it successfully. Those beautiful pearly whites gleamed in the lights of our kitchen.

"You're goofy," I laughed as I wiped sauce off of her face with my thumb.

"I'm yours, bub."

"Yes. Your mine. And I'm yours. Sometimes I can't believe it, I just don't know how I got you."

"I don't want to hear it. You are absolutely amazing, the most beautiful person inside and out. I'm not all that. I'm the lucky one with you for sure."

       I rolled my eyes and I knew that there was going to be no fighting her. I knew she loved me, I could finally feel what people always talked about. Falling and staying in love was incomprehensible. With Ag, anything was possible as far as we're concerned.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••