Growing Part 40

Ag's POV:

       So I had a few things to do before tomorrow night and I was nervous as hell. I forgot Anna's birthday like what the fuck is wrong with me. Well I mean I was in rehab, but that's besides the point. I needed to get everything together for her gift and get the apartment ready for our dinner. My mom said she'd cook and of course I would help her. I wanted to make pasta with a garlic butter sauce cause I knew it was one of Anna's favorite foods. She deserves the very best so I wanted to go off a little bit.

       I grabbed my keys, cause my car was down here now, and took off to the mall. When I got there the first store I went into was zumiez, I wanted to get her shoes and maybe a hoodie since she lived in them. Next I went to the florists and put in an order for a custom bouquet that they said should be ready in about an hour. Okay, now to a jewelry shop. What I decided to do for Anna was also custom but they said it wouldn't be ready until tomorrow since it was already 4 pm, I payed extra for them to make it quickly. Craft store time.

       I got all the supplies I needed to make a little picture box I had seen on Pinterest that once you opened it, a whole collage of pictures was displayed. I printed out our pictures at a shop and went back to the florist to pick up her bouquet. It was stunning I couldn't wait for her to see it. One more surprise that was a little bit much, even for my extra ass. It could be a bad idea, but she's been wanting one for a long time so I couldn't resist. I had to drive over an hour to pick it up but it was completely worth it.

       On the way there I stopped at a special store and got all the things I needed for this last surprise. This already cost a shit ton of money, but oh well she's my person and I had money saved up just for this occasion. I could wait to see the look on her face when she saw all of this tomorrow. I needed to do all of this before the dinner with her parents cause I wanted it to be just us. So I snapped her and made sure she could come early. She looked amazing as always when she responded. She was so beautiful.

       I told her that she would need to wait and see

       I told her that she would need to wait and see. I was like a kid hopped on sugar as I drove closer to my destination. This surprise could either go great or really really bad.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••