Growing Part 41

**DONT START THE SONG UNTIL  I SAY IF YOU WANT THE FULL AFFECT**

Ag's POV:

       Anna's jewelry was beautiful, it was going to look amazing on her. It was almost time for her to get here. I was nervous but maybe not for her to see her surprises. I don't know something was just nagging at me. Whatever, it's all good.

       It was around 1:15 already and Anna usually was on time to things and she was excited. I decided to call her and she picked up right away.

"Hey bub whe—"

"I need help. I did something stupid and I need you to meet me at this park on First st. like now."

"What the hell happened?"

"I just need you to get here as soon as you can it's about Maddie. Please hurry she gonna be here any second." 

"Um okay fuck. Don't do anything stupid I'll be there as soon as I can."

       What was Anna doing with Maddie and why did she think it was a good idea? I drove like a bat out of hell to get to her, luckily the park was only like five minutes away.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

        I just hung up with Ag when I saw a blue car pull into the parking lot. I didn't recognize the driver at first but then I realized she matched Maddie's description. I tentatively touched the door handle contemplating if I wanted to get out or try to wait for Ag. I decided I needed to be able to handle something that I started without Ag having to save me. I got out and headed towards the car. She got out and smiled like an insane dumbass that she was.

"What the fuck do you want Maddie? I want to get this done."

"You're in such a hurry, why?"

"Seriously I'm leaving if you don't hurry the fuck up."

**START THE SONG**

"Okay, okay baby chill. I have it here for you." My blood boiled. She pulled out her phone and showed me a picture of younger Ag. I could tell she wasn't herself, probably drunk. She was sprawled out and had a vodka bottle in her hand.

"This could get her in trouble, huh? Her management team wouldn't be very happy about this."

"That's what you wanted me to come here for? She was in rehab not too long ago and her team helped get her in there. Are you fucking stupid?"

"I know, I have worse. More explicit pictures." Oh my god she was so disgusting.

"That would get you in trouble, she's 17 and I know she was only 15 when those were taken. Predator." I can't believe this right now.

"It doesn't matter, she's going to be mine anyway. She always loved the way my tongue worked. I bet you don't do anything for her. Eventually she's going to drop your ass because of it. You're a prude that is too caught up on herself to give Ag what she wants."

"You don't know anything about me or my relationship. Shut the fuck up before you do something more stupid than you already have. I'm done with you. Thanks for wasting my time."

"Alright, but when you mess things up like you always do Ag will come running right back into my bed. Look at how easy it was for her to leave yours and ask me for help." That was it she needed to know her place.

       I turned around and lunged for her, my fist connecting with her nose. I saw blood flood down her face but her crazy ass just smiled with blood in her teeth. She laughed as she jumped at me knocking me to the floor. I hit my head hard. I had gotten a concussion before when I played soccer from basically the same thing and then not to mention the car accident. I didn't think I had another concussion it just didn't feel the same. My head was going to hurt later though.