Growing Part 50

Ag's POV:

I opened my eyes and for a second I was disoriented until the excitement swelled in my chest. Today was New Years Eve and it would be one I remember till the end of my days. The smell of bacon hit my nose. All the people staying here agreed to make one day of breakfast and today was Mia and Gabi's day. Anna must've already gotten up because she wasn't next to me. Then I heard the sink in the bathroom and the door open.

"Oh you're awake," Anna walked over to me "Good morning bub." She leaned down and kissed me.

"Mmm, you smell good."

"Well I should I just showered, thanks."

"We should go down there huh?"

"Yeah Mia and Gabi were very excited for us to try their omelets."

"But I just want to stay here with you," I pulled her down on top of me and kissed her deeply.

"Down girl I'm sure we've been plenty loud on this trip. I'm actually surprised no one has said anything maybe we aren't as loud as we think."

"Maybe."

"Alright come on. Time to eat, we have a long day ahead of us."

She pulled my arms up until I forced my limbs to move. We walked down the hall into the kitchen to see pretty much everyone either sitting on barstools at the counter or at the large table. A few had plates but it looked like Mia and Gabi were still making omelettes. They looked up at us, some with knowing smiles. It was Mia, who spoke loudly over the sounds of everyone, first.

"Sooo, I was gonna just let you two get away with it like everyone else but last night you were loud as fuck. We all heard you and have been hearing you every night we've been here. Seriously guys? Every night? Like you don't need any breaks?"

"Yeah McMamas, I didn't think you'd be so soft but I guess Anna brings out a different side in you." Kasper teased.

My eyes widened and my mouth opened but I just laughed. Anna squeezed my hand and then buried her face in my shoulder I knew she was blushing.

"Fuck you guys," I said jokingly as I held up my middle finger to accentuate my words. Everyone started to chime in about how loud we were and then a few of them moaned to mock us. All in good fun though.

"What? We're just talented. We make sure each other are more than satisfied." I said to everyone.

Anna shrugged and nodded in agreement. A few rolled their eyes and laughed with us. I had a lot planned today so it was time to eat quickly and get on with our day.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

We've been caught way too damn many times. Jesus. We need to be more careful I guess. I was pretty loud though so it was mostly my fault. Normally I would've been completely mortified and would want to hide away from everyone, but it was so easy to be myself around this group of people. They didn't make me feel self conscious or like I needed to be someone I'm not. They're safe. So I joined in on the joke and laughed real laughs. We ate some of the best omelettes, cudos to Mia and Gabi, before Ag left to shower. Everyone was getting ready to take pictures with Lance since him and a few of the NACH girls were coming over.

We had all hung out and made a ton of videos together, but we needed pictures. I was so excited to get some professional pictures with Ag because we didn't have any together beside what we took on our phones. They were gonna be dope. I was dressed in all black with different white accents and Ag would be doing the same to match me. I was unbelievably happy with this trip, I'm not sure how it could get any better. It was the perfect first vacation with Ag. Rue was loving all the attention.