Growing Part 23

Ag's POV:

Waking up in with Anna in my arms felt so good it was hard to remember why we stopped in the first place. Oh yeah, that's why. But it was nice to be blissfully unaware for a moment. I realized then she was awake and looking at me. She smiled and kissed my forehead tentatively. I closed my eyes and felt the smile grow on her lips. I brought my arms up so I could prop myself up on them, looking down at her. I leaned down and kissed her, deeply. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me too her as tight as she could. As we kissed, I became more intense. My hands found their way to her hair and pulled lightly but enough to make her sigh in pleasure. She broke the kiss as her head tipped back, when I looked back down at her, I bit my lip.

"Oh god," she breathed.

"Mmmm like that?"

"You know I love it."

I crashed her lips to mine and taking her bottom lip in between my teeth, then sucking. I knew there was going to be a mark even after we were done, she bruises easily. She arched her back and then grasped at the sheets. It was so amazing, but I felt something from the back of my mind creep to the front. I gently pushed myself up "I'm sorry, I'm- just not yet."

She looked at me and I was worried I'd see frustration but all I saw was warmth. She kissed my cheek, "Of course, bub. You have nothing to be sorry about. I want you to be fully comfortable and ready. Why don't we go for a drive?"

"That sounds perfect."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

We pulled out of my driveway with Ag wearing her sunglasses, a tank top and Nike shorts on. I was so happy to just be with her, it didn't matter if we weren't talking, just holding hands on the comfortable silence. Anything we did was going to be fun, literally anything. "So Boon, what are we feeling today? Coffee? Swimming? Grocery shopping? I'm down for whatever you want."

"Why don't you pick, bub? I feel like you're always wanting to know what I want but you never get what you want."

"I'm happy just to spend time with you, Anna."

"Mary Annagrace McDaniel, you pick I'm tired of this fussing over me business."

She was laughing slightly when she said, "Alright, thennnnn... lets go to the park with that big pond. I wanna skate."

"Good I'm glad you made up your mind Mary."

"Aw hell nah. I know you did not just call me Mary."

"What? Don't like it?"

She gave me "the angry but not really" look and I couldn't resist sticking my tongue out at her. As we drove Ag hooked up the aux and played our favorite songs that we both sang along with. She eventually reached her hand to my thigh and I immediately noticed but played it off. She didn't seem to really think about it. Her fingers were dangerously close and I didn't know how much I could take. In an effort to calm myself down I reached my hand down and interlaced our fingers. I brought her hand to my lips and gave it a reassuring squeeze. We smiled real smiles, I began to see some of the light I loved trickle back into her body in the little gestures that she was previously tentative of. We parked and got out.

Ag's skateboard was beat up from years of use but she liked it like that. She asked if I wanted her to teach me and I said I was fine to just sit and watch for a little while. I watched and laughed when she fell. She fell again but this time she played it off as if she was actually hurt. After an initial giggle I ran to her, concerned etched into my features and a fear that she was really hurt.