Growing Part 25

Anna's POV:

Ag and I found an apartment to live in! It was perfect for what we were looking for. It needed to be near MSU of course, pet friendly, and close to Ag's new job. She got a job as a cashier at our local organic food store because the terms of her emancipation said she had to have a reliable income and social media didn't fit that criteria. She was starting on Monday. We had to wait a couple more days before we could officially move in. She was starting to really invest in her YouTube channel and it was paying off. I applied to work at the sports supply store near campus so we'd both be paying rent. I started YouTube as well and we were thinking of doing a couples channel.

We have improved so much in just the short 17 days that we had been staying at my mom's house. Ag and I had an ease about our relationship now that we wanted to get help and share what each one was feeling. I was never able to do that before Ag came into my life. She made me want to be a better person and I hope I did the same for her. We were driving to campus when Ag asked, "What do you think about Florida?"

"I've never been there but from what I've seen I'd probably like it. Why?"

"I've always wanted to live near the beach, I love the ocean. When I've been in Florida, it feels like the place I would love to be, you know?"

"Yeah, I get it."

"Of course, this would have to be after you graduate maybe."

I smiled because she was including me that far into her future. "Maybe." I was thinking about maybe transferring to a school in Florida, but I wouldn't know if I could do that financially. I earned scholarships to MSU. We would cross that bridge when we got there for now we'll focus on our new apartment. We pulled up to the dorm room to grab the rest of my things.

It didn't take long for us and once we were settled in the car, we decided to head to a furniture store to pick up some smaller furniture that we needed for our move.

The apartment is partly furnished, but we wanted to make it our own. We picked out a simple bed frame (one with a headboard of course), night stands, closet organizers, and a new mattress. Ag went back home the day after we applied for the apartment to get all of her stuff. We would be bringing her tv, and a couple of pieces of furniture with us, along with all of our clothes and shoes. The apartment was smaller than a house but it would be our space, it even had a little balcony.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ag's POV:

"Bub, this one too right?" I asked Anna.

It was moving day and we had to load up my car and Anna's mom's car with our stuff and head over. There actually wasn't a lot of stuff between the two of us, so it made it easy. We'd be going grocery shopping tomorrow to fill up the fridge and pantry.

"Yeah bub. That's the last one I think." It was time to go. After fitting the last box in, I turned and pulled Anna to me.

"You don't have any cold feet right?"

"Never with you. You know I have the worst trust and commitment issues of anybody I've ever met and but it's just so easy to be with you. You make all of those things disappear."

"That's how I feel with you, too. I love you," I kissed her.

"I love you."

We got into my car and headed to our apartment.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

It didn't take us that long to fully unload the two cars and now we were alone. We already built the closet organizer and Ag was trying to figure out how to put together the damn headboard.

"I'm gonna start unpacking my clothes okay?" I bent down and kissed Ag's cheek.

"Okay, I'll unpack mine after I build this."

I went to the closet and began hanging up my clothes that weren't going in the small dresser. I decided to put some music on because Ag and I were both focused on our tasks. After putting away all my clothes I turned to see Ag had barely made any progress on our bed frame. "How's our bed coming along?"

"This shit don't work," she grumbled.

"Really? It's definitely not the builders fault at all." I said as I laughed. She looked at me with a frustrated glare.

"I'm going to go get the nightstands and I'll come build them and then I'll help you with the bed." She nodded and I left to the living room. I got distracted with responding to texts from friends and family when I heard:

"Holy fuck why is this so fucking complicated?? Ughhhhhh" I waited a moment until Ag appeared in the hall, "Bub. We might not have a bed to sleep in tonight." I couldn't help but burst out in laughter, "Come here," she walked to me and we put our arms around each other, "We'll be fine. Let's go build it."

"Do we have to?" She reached her hands down to squeeze my ass.

"Yes, once we have our bed we'll be able to do whatever we want, whenever we want, wherever we want." As I said the last words I lowered them to a whisper and got close to her ear. "Now c'mon." I briskly let go of her and headed to our room. I smiled hearing her huff in disappointment.

It took us a long 2 hours and many, many sidetracked touches from Ag to finally finish the bed and put the mattress on it. I grabbed our sheets, blankets, and pillows and made it while Ag started to put her clothes away. I laid on it to check tiktok and wait for her to be done. Our followers were so out of the loop. Oops. We were going to do a huge reveal when our apartment was all out together. They were totally going to lose their shit over us moving in together.

"Boonie, I'm done. Can we get something to eat before we keep going I'm literally going to fucking starve to death."

"Yeah what do you want goofy? I'm down for anything."

"Sonic."

"Oh you do love me," I smiled and got Postmates ready.

I knew her order down to a tee so there was no need to ask what she wanted. It said that there was a 35 minute wait so I told her to come lay with me. Ag laid down with her head in my lap. I absentmindedly stroked her hair while I was on my phone until I felt her kiss my thigh.

"What are you doinggg?" I said suspiciously.

"We have half an hour, right? That's plenty of time."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••