Growing Part 4

**WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT**

Anna's POV:

       I woke to Ag's arm around me, laying on our sides. I just laid there for a moment relishing the feeling of Ag's body pressed into mine. I started to roll over and look at the perfect face in front of me. I reached out to brush her hair behind her ear and she stirred. Opening her eyes she said "Good morning beautiful."
"Mmmm good morning." I kissed her warmly and felt her arms pull my body closer to hers. The passion was building and I couldn't wait to see where this was going.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ag's POV:

       There she was looking at me and brushing my hair behind my ear. I just couldn't believe it. She liked me too, but the more pressing matter was how we were growing more and more passionate as the kiss went on.

       I flipped us so that she was under me all the while holding the kiss. While breathing heavily, I asked "Anna, do you want to do this? I want to but I want you to be ok with it." With a lust filled expression that just about killed me, she said "Yes. I want this. I want you." She bit her lip while smiling.

       With that, I ducked down to kiss her and pull up her shirt. I broke the kiss to lift it over her head then move lower to kiss her neck. She pulled at my shirt so I sat up and lifted it over my head. I kissed her again slowly moving my hands down her body. She lightly raked her nails down my back. I moved my whole body down kissing sensitive areas along the way finally stopping with my fingers in the waistband of her shorts. Locking eyes with her I smiled a devilish grin and placed kisses starting at her inner knee ever-so slowly ending at her inner thigh where I lightly licked.
"Agggg..." Anna moaned, "Pleaseee."
"Im getting there. We have all the time in the world and I want to use every last second."

       I pulled her shorts off and was thrilled to uncover that she had no panties underneath them. She was now completely naked in front of me because she didn't have a bra on either. I felt overdressed. Quickly pulling of the remainder of my clothing, I pulled her to the foot of the bed while kneeling in front of her. I just have to say that using my tongue is my most valued talent. I finally gave her what she wanted and left her panting and moaning my name.

       I joined her on the bed and laid next to her while she was still in a daze. Seconds later, she looked at me and I at her. "Ag I've never ever felt that good in my entire life."
"I'm glad you liked it."
"I didn't like it, I loved it."
"Good. Get used to it because I plan on doing it often."
"Mmmmhhmmm I could definitely get used to that tongue, it really has a special place in my heart."
"And a special place somewhere else." I said. She smiled at me and began to get up. "What are you doing?"
"Returning the favor," she winked.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Anna's POV:

"For someone who's supposedly never been with a girl you sure as hell seem like you have. Seriously Anna that was the best sex I've ever had," said Ag.
"I accomplished my goal," I said.
"Hmm, and what's that?"
"I wanted to hear my name moaned from those lips." Ag laughed and pulled me to her. We were both still completely naked and I didn't want that to change. "So much for going slow I guess," I laughed.
"Well, I did ask if you wanted to do this."
"I know and I don't regret a single second of any of it. I'm just so happy you're here with me."
"Me too bub, me too."

       We eventually got up and showered, separately unfortunately. My mom came home for lunch and I had to help unload groceries while Ag showered. She left early for work otherwise we wouldn't have had sex with her in the next room. We weren't that risky... yet.

       Later on around 3, Ag and I were cuddling on the couch watching a movie. She turned to ask "Hey, would you like to go on a date?"
"You mean with you? Hmmm I don't know about that I'm not sure I like you yet," I giggled.
"Haha so funny," she rolled her eyes "But really would you?"
"Yeah I would love to."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
From the Author:
I'm literally going to rot in JAILLL. Well I hope you guys liked this part of Growing. I know it took some build up but I hope it was worth it. See you in the next part for Anna and Ag's date!