Growing Part 43

**I suggest you start the song when I say or else it might be weird**

Ag's POV:

"I think that's a great idea. It fits her."

"Yeah the character is a little bit different, but the name suit her."

       We had decided to name our little furball Rue after Rue Bennett on Euphoria. We started watching that show together before everything went down and we agreed she was our favorite character. From what we've seen she's incredibly smart and playful and has a heart of gold. Perfect. Anna was laying on the floor while Rue pulled as hard as she could on her rope toy. We had been deliberating on a name for a couple hours so it was around 4:45 at this point.

"Bub, I'm going to go help my mom with dinner. When was the last time you talked to your parents?"

"Um right after the fight in the car back here. They said they were still coming. I'll text my mom again though."

"Okay, I'll be in the kitchen if you need me. Love you." I bent down to kiss her forehead and she smiled with her eyes closed. Beautiful little bean.

"Love you."

       I walked into the kitchen and saw my mom chopping vegetables. She was humming a song I hadn't heard since I was little. She looked up at me and winked with her brilliant smile. "Anna's parents are coming at 6, right?"

"Yep, Anna was texting her mom right now too."

"Alright, love, let's get this show on the road then shall we?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

       I wanted to post a cute picture of Rue, but the lighting inside wasn't great so I decided to take her outside in the grass after letting Ag know. She couldn't run very fast yet since she was so young so she just slowly followed behind me on her little puppy legs. I sat down on the cold grass and she waddled into my lap. She was looking at me with the sweetest eyes and that's when I decided to snap a picture. Oh my god she was so cute. We played outside for a just a few more minutes with me constantly calling her by her name trying to help her learn it. She had her first round of shots right before Ag picked her up but I wanted to make sure she wouldn't get sick or anything. I posted the picture I took and waited for our fans to go crazy again. Rue followed me back into the apartment easily. I could tell her and I were going to be inseparable.

       It smelled amazing when I opened the door and I realized I hadn't eaten anything all day and only had a Red Bull

       It smelled amazing when I opened the door and I realized I hadn't eaten anything all day and only had a Red Bull. That's not good, Ag wouldn't be happy with me. I walked into the kitchen, with little Rue trailing me of course, to see Ag stirring a pot and Onvia checking the oven.

"It smells so good in here I can't wait to eat it."

       Ag smiled at me and then returned to the pot. "Almost time." She said over her shoulder. I walked over and hugged her from behind laying my head on her back. One of her arms went back trying to hug me back while the other stayed focused on the food. I released her and spied Rue sitting patiently probably begging for food. A few minutes later my mom and stepdad arrived.