Growing Part 38

Ag's POV:

Anna was laying on my chest as I was lightly running my fingers through her soft hair. I took a deep breath and could smell the sweet flowery shampoo she used, I had come to love that scent. She looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back and laughed.

"You're goofy."

"Says you."

"You know you love me." I teased.

"You are so easy to love, you know. And you're fine as hell." Now it was her turn to tease me. I laughed and squeezed her against me, loving holding her in my arms.

After a moment of laying in comfortable silence, she craned her neck to kiss me and maneuvered her legs to straddle my waist. My hands ran along her smooth legs and around her lower back. I hungrily kissed her and she returned the same energy. My tongue parted her lips and then she leaned back with me trying and failing to keep our lips connected. She reached down and started to unbutton my flannel revealing my trademark Nike sports bra. I lifted and threw her shirt to the floor and then reached for her shorts. She finished unbuttoning my shirt and pulled my sleeves off of my arms as I sat up kissing her neck. I set my teeth there and lightly but down, it would probably leave a mark considering she bruised really easy. I didn't care though the world needed to know she was my girl. She moaned. It was time.

With her still on my lap, I pulled her to me as I moved to the edge of the bed. I stood up and and threw her back on the bed so I could get on top of her. As I leaned down and hand went to her neck and she gasped. I knew what she liked. I pulled her neck up so she'd kiss me. Then I pulled her shorts along with her panties off smoothly. I began at her inner knee and moved up going in between lightly biting, licking, and kissing. She was restless. I began to give her what she wanted and with every tongue movement she squirmed and hissed my name. Just as she was about to finish it all went white and I heard a voice.

"Ag? Honey it's time to wake up."

My mom was talking to me as I blinked a few times while everything came into focus. I was staring up at the ceiling and then at my mom. It was really a dream. My mind was fucking with me, how cruel. I was having damn sex dreams about someone I couldn't have yet.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm good." Totally fine Mom, just fucking heart broken and betrayed by myself. Nothing to see here, just depression. Jesus.

"Okay well I made breakfast why don't you get up and get some."

"Thank you I'll be out in a second."

After she closed the door, I rubbed my face, ran my fingers through my hair and then got up and went to my attached bathroom. The past couple times I had been in here I hadn't noticed Anna's stuff still there. She hadn't even came to get it when I was in rehab. I bet the first time she had been back here was yesterday. It was probably painful to be here. My fault. I splashed water on my face and took a deep breath. I stared at my reflection that seemed different to me for some reason. Time to face the day. As I was leaving something caught my eye. My face razor. A little change would be nice I think.

I came out of my room with a clean fit, low bun, and a brand new double eyebrow slit. Ag was coming back better and stronger.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

I don't know why but I felt like getting ready today. Like really ready, not just my typical hoodie and shorts. It started with my usual long shower. While I was waiting for my conditioner to do it's thing I snapped a few people. I debated on snapping Ag and eventually decided to do it. I sent her a simple one asking her what she was doing today and she responded quickly.