Growing Part 27

***For some reason it isn't letting me add a song, but if you want to know what I would've put it was Acquainted by The Weeknd***

Ag's POV:

       In two weeks it would be Halloween and Anna and I decided to dress up as a couple. I know this is is so cliche but we both loved the show so we were going to be Alex and Piper from Orange is the New Black, of course I'd be Alex and Anna would be Piper. I was going to pick our costumes after work today.

       We are going to Kentucky for a week in November to spend Thanksgiving with my mom. We were going to spend it with Anna's family, but we decided we would Christmas with them since we had spent a bulk of our time in Michigan, and my mom still hadn't met Anna even though we had been together for months now. I also wanted to introduce her to some of my friends that I had back there.

       I was making our breakfast, something I did every morning. Today, it was avocado toast with my coffee and Anna's Red Bull. I had been making her eat breakfast with me ever since we moved in together because she seemed to think a Red Bull was enough nutrition for the day. I had to take care of my bub. I went to wake her up, because I knew she would just mute her alarm.

"Bub?" I walked over to her small form, swatted down to her level and planted a kiss on her temple, moving the hair away from her peaceful face. "You need to get up, love."

"Nooooo."

       It was always the same every morning. I smiled and began to pull the blanket away from her body, revealing her in a light tank top, shorts, and her dad socks that she insisted on wearing. "Anna come on, it's time to get up." I knew what I needed to do.

       I started at her ankle and worked my way up, trailing my finger ever so lightly just enough to see her skin erupt into goosebumps. I saw her tense and take a deep breath. Caught. I moved my hand up her thigh, putting my fingers underneath her shorts and pulling them along with me, eventually stopping where her hip meets her pelvis. I pulled away and her eyes opened in protest. I smirked at her and said, "If you get up now you'll make it to my morning shower. You decide if you want to be apart of that."

       I headed towards our bathroom and heard her getting up out of bed, she's easy to motivate. We made it to the bathroom, where I quickly pulled off my shirt then moved to Anna's. Once it was off of her head we connected into a bruising kiss. I pulled her shorts down, while she did mine. Still kissing, I reached my hand and felt around to turn the shower on. It was chilly today so I turned up the heat, creating lots of steam. I pulled us under the water and we both gasped as my back hit the wall. I quickly flipped us around, so that I was in control.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

       Yes. This is how I wanted to be woken up for the rest of my life. Ag moves us so that my back was hitting the wall and she was looking down at me, with her godlike stature and igniting stare. She wasted no time and pulled me upwards. I wrapped my arms around her steady shoulders and my legs around her waist, intertwining my fingers through her wet hair. I knew she liked when I pulled, so I did and she let out a moan that I could feel at my neck. Then I moved my hands down leaving scratches along her shoulders and back. All in one fluid motion, I ended up still with my back to the wall, but my legs on her shoulders and my hands in her hair. She was holding me up, but I grabbed onto the curtain rod for extra security.

       Her mouth was perfectly poised and I knew what was coming next. I felt her tongue and it was all over. I let out a moan and could feel her smile. I held her head there, with a fistful of her hair. She kept going even after I finished, making me so sensitive. I was breathing hard, which was made worse my how thick the air was with steam. She slowly slid me down, as I clung to her.

"I don't even have any words." I said.

"I don't expect anything except maybe a little 'Thank you Ag, for making me cu-"

       I put my hand over her mouth, cutting off her words. I looked at her shocked as she laughed and pulled me directly under the water with her.

"Now it's time to get clean for the day, hm?" She said as she grabbed the shampoo behind me. She squirted into her hands and I expected it to go into her own hair, but she started to massage it into my scalp. I rolled and then closed my eyes at the feeling. I put down the bottle and then used both of her hands, distributing the liquid evenly.

"Time to rinse." She said.

"Wait your turn," I said as I grabbed the same bottle. I repeated what she did to me on her and she loved it. She always loved head and back scratches. We finished getting clean and stepped out of the shower after turning it off.

"I don't want to go to schoolll and then workkkk." I said.

"I know me neither, but that's what we have to do."

"It sucks having to be grown up."

"How bout this? I want to take you out tonight. We don't have school or work tomorrow so it's perfect and we get off a little earlier than usual. Hmmm how does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect. I really lucked out in the girlfriend department." I used my tippy toes to kiss her.

"So be ready in comfortable clothes by 6 and I'll take care of the rest, okay bub?"

"Yes ma'am."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

From the Author:

       Hey guys! I hope you liked the shower scene😈 This is a short chapter, but I just wanted to get one out since I haven't posted one in a while. As of know the alternate story called "With You" (different names same story line, but with sensitive topics) is as current and as updated as "Growing" is. Also THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR 54k READS!! I owe it to you guys, thank you so much for the support!

Please keep Boon in your thoughts because it seems like she's really going through something, but please don't be obsessively asking about Ag. It's her business, not ours as much as we want to know. We need to be respectful of their privacy and grateful for what they choose to show us. All in all, let's just take a step back and let them breathe. Yes, this fan fiction may be contributing to the stress and that's another reason why I was hesitant to post. I wanted to know your guys' thoughts on it, because I would hate to cause them any additional stress. Should I keep posting or should I just end the story and back off leaving them to their privacy? Thank you so much for reading!