Growing Part 16

Anna's POV:

       Fucking Landon. He was a piece of absolute shit. I was trying to take Ag out for dinner and make it cute and this dickhead had to go and say all that. I was sitting here sniffling with Ag's hand on my thigh trying to comfort me. Mmmmmm how I love this feeling.

"I'm in love with you," I said.

"And I'm in love with you, Boon."

       A smile played at my lips and I couldn't help but think of a really enticing idea awaiting us at home.

       We eventually pulled in to my driveway and walked in the house. I checked the garage to see if my mom's car with there. Oh thank god it's not, because I something planned that only involved three things: me, Ag, and the countertop.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ag's POV:

        As soon as the front door was closed I felt Anna's hands slid up my back. I turned and put my hands on her small waist. I could feel the growing anticipation in my stomach. I kissed her... roughly. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her legs around my waist. I began walking us towards her bedroom, when she barely broke the kiss and said "Mmm no the counter."

"Say less."

       I turned back to the kitchen and sat her on the beautiful granite. I bit her lip and she moaned. I reached behind her to unzip her dress and pull it down. She was working on unbuttoning my shirt and undoing my belt. Her fingers fumbled with the last button and quickly pulled it apart. She quickly went to kiss my neck while I undid her bra and reached for her breasts. I lavished my attention there and made her arch her back. I pushed away from the counter to pull her dress completely down along with her panties. She was now completely undressed. I spied a bead of sweat dripping down her neck and smiled.

       I bent down in front of her and pulled her legs over my shoulders, she still had her flats on one foot and the other was casted. Her tan skin glistened and I could see her growing readiness. I traced kisses and licks up her leg finally reaching her opening. "Oh wait I completely forgot I'll be back in just a second."

"Ag your timing always sucks!" She yelled after me.

      I came back with a small vibrator in hand. "Oh no no no, we can't do that."

"Oh yes we can and we will."

       I turned it on and arched my eyebrow at her. "Where did you even get that?"

"I have my sources, now shhhh."

        I placed the vibrator against the most sensitive area and she gasped. I worked it down and then in. I went back to using my tongue as well as my new favorite object. During this time, Anna had laid back and was arching her back and biting her lip. She was tensing up so I knew she was close. One last lick over her bud and she shrieked. Just as I was pulling out the vibrator I heard something behind me.

"OH! OH MY GOD! SHIT!"

       I heart dropped through my asshole as I realized it was Anna's stepdad. She was butt ass naked and I was shirtless, with the vibrator still in my hand and buzzing. I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and struggled to turn off the vibrator. I grabbed our clothes and then scooped Anna off the counter and, as fast as I could possibly go, went to her bedroom.

       I laid Anna on the bed and looked at her. We burst into a heavy laughter that couldn't be stopped. I'm between laughing fits Anna said "He's not going to ever look at me again! He saw me fucking naked!" Then she got serious "Oh my God Ag he saw me naked. What if he tells my mom?"

"Bub I seriously think, even if he did tell your mom, what is she going to do? You're almost 18 and you're heading to college. You're fine. I'm glad it was your family instead of mine though." I laughed hard again.

"I should probably go wipe down the counter and you should get clothes on."
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

       My mom didn't seem to know about Ag and I's mortifying experience as we drove to the airport. She was chatting happily as usual. I cried when we woke up and Ag held me for a few minutes. I honestly didn't know what I was going to do without her. We parked and walked to the entrance. My mom hugged Ag and whispered something to her that left Ag with a smile and she nodded, "I know and I will." My mom left us alone to say our goodbyes.

"Bubbbb," she was crying.

       I set my crutches aside and we hugged, just enjoyed the feeling. She kissed the top of my head and then placed her chin there. "I'm going to miss you more than you imagine."

"Uno reverse." I felt her smile. "You have your bracelet?"

"Of course, dummy. I'm never taking it off. I should probably go, I don't have a lot of time before I board."

"This isn't a goodbye, it's just a see you later." I said with my voice cracking.

"Damn right. I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you." And with that I watched as my heart walked away with one last glimpse back at me, teary-eyed.

I am so much in love with this girl.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

From the author:

My heart🥺 but they'll be back soon!!