Growing Part 6

**WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT**

Anna's POV:

"Yeah but I didn't bring a bathing suit and I don't want to ruin these clothes," I said a little disappointedly.

"It's okay Anna nobody is out here except you and me. We can just go in naked."

"Oh so this was your plan, huh? Take me out to the woods so you could take advantage of me?" I winked.

"Yes of course it was and it seems to be working."

She grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to her body. "Let's just have fun," she said sensing my apprehension "But if you really don't want to we don't have to. You can wear my shirt in so you won't be naked if you're worried."

I pushed away from her, looked into her eyes, and pulled my shirt slowly over my head. I wasn't smiling I was just staring at her.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ag's POV:

Dear god. Anna was being so fucking sexy. She just looked at me while she was taking her clothes off and yet I felt like I could bust any second. I was watching her with an appreciative look when she said "Are you going to swim too or just enjoy the show?"

"Uhh yeah." She giggled and I began to undress.

I took off my pants, socks and shoes, and then my shirt handing it to Anna. She ran her tongue across her lips. That was it I couldn't take it anymore. Just as she pulled on my shirt (l loved seeing her in it) I rushed over crashing my lips to hers. We both melted under each other's touch. I pulled away breathing heavily with my forehead against hers and my eyes closed "Let's get in." Anna nodded.

I got in first and it was pretty cold but it felt amazing in the heat. I looked up at Anna and raised my arms to help her in. She bent down putting her hands on my shoulders and sliding down into the water. She clung to me by having her arms wrapped around my shoulders and neck. Our faces were mere inches from each other and we were staring into the others eyes. I planted a kiss on her nose and she smiled doing the nose scrunch that so many adored, nobody more than I though.

She then, with me holding her so she didn't have to hold herself up, cradled my face gently and inched her face to mine. We shared a delicate yet intense kiss. Not wanting the moment to end I started to intertwine my tongue with hers. Holding her with my left arm, I skimmed my right hand down starting at her shoulder blade moving to her collarbone then down to her stomach.

Finally I felt the seam of her panties slowly sliding my hand in. Once I touched her sensitive area she threw her head back and sighed. I took the opportunity to kiss her neck and leave a few hickeys there. I finished her and with a shiver she kissed me. After we broke the kiss we laughed. "I want you to feel good too." She said.

"I do Anna. I'm having the most fun of my life just being with you."

"No not just that. Like this." I felt her hand going to my sensitive spot as she said the words.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Anna's POV:

I knew what made me feel good, so that's what I tried to replicate with Ag. She seemed to enjoy it. She was moaning and biting her lip by the time I was finished. I knew she left hickeys on my neck, so I left her some not just on her neck but on her chest too.

After she caught her breath I shivered because the cold finally got to me. Ag asked "Are you cold bub?"

"Yeah... but we can stay in if you want."

She kissed my forehead "Let's get out."

We got out and used the blanket to warm us up. "Look the sun is setting," I said. Ag put her arm around me and I laid my head on her shoulder.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok I definitely deserve to serve a life sentence in JAIL!! Well I like it🤷🏼‍♀️ For the next few parts there's gonna be a little bit of drama so stay tuned👀