can't sleep

Its been four years after graduating from Hogwarts and you are married with Draco

You twisted and turned on the bed for the nth time. You couldn’t sleep. You checked the table clock, it was 1:30 am, and turned around to see your husband, Draco sleeping facing you. You sighed and get off the bed.

With a second thought, you walked out the room and sat on a couch in the living room. You sat there quietly and your thought train started, about your wedding, which happened six monthes ago.

~

The priest then said, "You may now kiss the bride."

Draco leaned closer and except kissing he whispered in your ears, "Y/N, If you dont want, I wont kiss you."

You hesitantly replied, "Its okay, Its a tradition. Go ahead."

Draco smiled and kissed you as he wrapped his hands around your waist. You rested your hands on his shoulders and kissed him back.

"I may now declare you as husband and wife. Congratulations."

~

A smile crept on your lips as you blushed a little remembering your wedding. You didnt know why you felt shy in front of Draco. Both of your marriage took place with the consent of your parents. During Hogwarts, you two talked very less.

Suddenly, a hand was olaced on your shoulder causing you to jump slightly.

"Hey Y/N, its me," Draco said as you tried to smile lightly.

"You...I mean..what are you doing?" you managed to ask.

"I woke up and saw you werent there. So I came here and saw you."

"Oh! I...actually couldn’t sleep."

"Why?"

"Dont know," you say keeping your head low.

Draco sat on the couch beside you. You move a bit so that he can sit. You didnt want to sit there so as you get up, he grabbed your wrist and made you sit on his lap. Your face heat up as he made you sit and entwined your fingers with his.

"Draco, what-"

"Why are you so shy around me?" he asked, "Dont you like me?"

"I...um I like you but I dont know why I feel shy. Draco, I think we-"

He presses his lips with yours as you turned your face to talk. Your heart starts to race faster as he run his fingers along your h/c hair. You kiss him back with his desired passion. You pull away as your cheeks become red. Draco chuckled looking at you.

"You know Y/N, you look cute when you become red," he said.

"Um..." you cant say anything, "Draco, dont you want to sleep?"

"Yes. But not alone," he says and picks you up in bridal style. He walked to your bedroom and gently laid you on your side. He laid down beside you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Now you can sleep better," he smiled.

"Yes," you said stroking his hair, "Good Night, Draco."

"Good Night, love."

A/N
This one was quiet cute to me*—*