but you are not

(requested)

You are Y/N Potter, twin of the chosen one, Harry Potter. Though you are sorted in Slytherin, you are friends with the Golden Trio. And Remus Lupin is your Godfather.

You pace back and forth in your dorm room. Both of your roommates, Daphne and Parkinson were fast asleep. It was 11:45pm. You couldnt sleep as after fifteen minutes, you have to go and meet Professor Lupin or everyone but Remus or Moony for you. This year you came to know that he is your Godfather.

The clock hit 12:00am. This is it. It is time to go. You put on your black cloak over your black pjs and place you wand in the cloak's pocket.

You put on your hood and open the dorm's door. You walk out off your dorm and out off the common room. You take out your wand abd mumble 'Lumos' and a light comes out of your wand tip. You walk to Remus' office.

Suddenly, a cold hand grabs your wrist and pulls you in a corner. The person's face was covered by a scarf, his one hand still grabbed your wrist and the other was placed on your mouth. You hear foot steps and then they fade away. The person removes his hand from your mouth and slides his scarf revealing his face, Draco Malfoy.
'What the bloody hell is he doing here now?' you thought.

"Potter, what are you doing here at this time?" Draco asked.

"And if I ask you the same?" you spat.

"Just answer me."

"I was going to meet Rem-Professor Lupin," you said quietly.

"Now. At this time," he scoffed.

"Well...um..look Malfoy, I need to go. Please. Let me go," you said.

Before he could let you go or say anything, footsteps were heard. The sounds were become near and near.

"Someone is coming," Draco whispered. "Dont go, you will get caught."

"Then what should I do now? If you didnt pulled me, I would have been in the office now," you said.

"Who is there?" you both heard Filch saying while his cat screeched. He came nearer and then Draco pressed his lips with yours. Your eyes widen in shock. Filch comes and Draco gestures him to go away. As Filch left, you pulled away pushing him. You rub your lips with the back of your hand to remove his touch.

"What was that, Malfoy?" you whisper-yelled.

"Well, I didnt mean to do that, Potter. It was just the heat of the moment and a way to save you," he said.

"You kissed me to save me. If you have forget then I am your enemy's sister. And a Half-blood," you said and started to walk to Remus' office.

He once again grabs your wrist and pulls you. You gave me an angry questioning look.

"Your brother is my enemy but you are not, Y/N," he said calmly.

"What do you mean? Wait you called me Y/N?" you asked.

"Well, I think I can call you that."

"Look, I dont have time. I need to go."

"Okay, but can I escort you to Professor's office?" he asked and you nodded. You both walked to the office and once you reached there,

"Why do you need to meet him at this hour?" Draco asked.

"Well, I..um..need to.."

"Its okay. If you dont feel comfortable, you dont have to tell."

"Thanks Malfoy."

"You go in, I will wait for you here, outside. After you are done, we will go back together," he said.

You nodded and went in the office, putting off your hood.

"What took you so long, Y/N?" Remus asked.

"I was hold by a person who saved me from getting caught by Filch," you replied.

After you were done in the office, you came outside and put on your hood. You saw Draco leaning against a wall.

"Shall we go?" you asked.

"Your work done?" he asked and you nodded. "Sure."

And with that, you both went back to the Slytherin common room. You still dont know that why, Malfoy helped you, kissed you and waited for you. While on the other hand Draco was thinking how to ask you out.