prankster

[Hufflepuff]

"And you think its hard for me? I will do it in a snap. Like this," you said and snapped your fingers in front of the Weasley twins.

"Are you sure about it Y/N? Pranking Malfoy wont be easy," Fred said.

"It wont be hard, either," you grin.

"Well, lets see.... what a Lupin-Black can do," George grinned and you took a packet of candys from him.

You get out off the Great Hall, the twins followed by. You were in your fifth year and obviously your best friends were the twins except, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Neville and Ginny. Being a Hufflepuff, no one knew that you could pull such pranks but you were also Lupin- Black, so no exceptions. You decided to prank on Malfoy along with the twins with their products.

"There he is!" Fred pointed at Malfoy who was busy staring at a green apple.

"You two dont have to come," you said. "I will be able to do it alone."

You walked towards the platinum-blonde boy, whose back was facing you.
'You have bullied me and my friends a lot in the past and now its payback time!!' you thought and tapped on his shoulder. He turned around and his steel-grey eyes met your e/c ones.

"Well well, isnt it nice to meet youso early, Lupin- Black?" Malfoy smirked.

"Whatever Malfoy, I am not interested in your conversations. I just want to give you these," you said and offered him some candys.

"What are these for?"

"I brought for everyone this summer. And I was wlking by and saw you... So I thought to offer you some," you smile. "Its alright, if you dont want."

"No! That is not a thing. Give me what you have for me."

You handed him some candys and smiled, "Eat. They are good and you will feel great."

Malfoy unwrapped the cadys and poppes them in his mouth. He started chewing it, "It really tastes good."

"And the effect will be the best," you mumble under your breathe.

You tried to cover your laughter as Malfoy's face twitched and he squeezed his eyes shut. His tounge started to grow and the corner of his eyes started to become black.

"What have... you done.... to me, Lupin- Black?" Malfoy panted.

"A little bit of fun," you laughed and turned to run away.

"You will pay for it, Lupin- Black!" Malfoy yelled.

"Well it was funny," Fred said putting his arm around your shoulder.

"Of course it was."

*two weeks later*

You were walking back to your common room after studying in the Library for a long hour nd you didnt realise that it was past curfew. You walked slowly, careful not to get caught by any prefects or Filch. Suddenly a cold hand grabbed your wrist and pushed you in an empty classroom. Your breathe hitched as your heart pounded fast.

"Well, its time for your payback," the voice of Draco Malfoy said.

What... what payback?

"You forgot?" he said and oushed you slightly, taking steps closer to you. "Two weeks ago, what you did? Now its my turn."

Your back hit the wall as he came closer to you. His hot mint breathe fanning on your face. His body pressed on yours. Your heart beating fast in your chest. To your horror, he leaned closer, loosening his tie with his hand and the other on your cheeks. You squeezed shut your eyes. You could feel Malfoy step away from you and you slowly ipened your eyes, hearing his laugh.

"You... you should have looked at your face..." Malfoy laughed. "You looked so hilarious. You thought I would —"

Before he could finish, you cut him off with your lips. Not only you wanted to kiss him but because of anger as well. Malfoy shocked but kissed you back, stepping closer as you hut the wall again. You pulled away.

"Never try to scare me again, like that!" you said.

"And you too... Dont pull a prank on me."

"I will do what I want."

"Then expect the same from me too."

"Sure thing. Now walk me to my common room."

"Of course."