we are unique

You are Y/N Lovegood, one year older than your sister, Luna Lovegood. In this one, you were bitten by Fenrir Grayback in the beginning of the sixth year. You were a 75% werewolf.

"Hey Y/N! Wait up," your sister Luna called from behind.

"Luna, I will talk to you later," you said and ran to Myrtle's bathroom.

You sat on the floor, pulling your knees up and hugging them. Tears spilling from your eyes. This was not to happen but why....why did it happen. How am I going to tell him?

You and Draco were dating from the end of the fifth year. Despite being a Huffelpuff, he never teased you. He loved you and took care of you but your relation was a secret. Not even your sister, Luna knew about it.

You let your tears fall as much as they wanted. Suddenly, a tall figure came and stood in front of you. You didnt bother to look. The person bent down to come to your position.

"Y/N," the person said and it was your boyfriend, Draco, "Why are you crying, love?"

"Dr-Draco...I am sorry...I can not...tell you," you sobbed, "I know...when you will know..about it you will leave me."

"I will never leave you, Y/N. I am here. Tell me," he said and cupped your face as you look at him.

"I have been turned into a Werewolf," you said, "No one...knows about it. He bit me in the beginning of this year. I can not tell this to anyone. And... tomorrow is...full moon."

Draco looked at you for sometimes and then rolled his left sleeves up to show you his dark mark. You look at his forearm and at him.

"Why did you think that I will leave you? I love you Y/N," he said and kissed your cheeks, "I am a Death-Eater and you are a Werewolf. We both didnt want these to happen but it happened, you know why? Because we are together. We are unique."

"Dr-Draco, Thank you for un-" he cuts you off by placing his lips on yours. Both of your lips were moving in sync as he straddles you to deepen the kiss. He pulls away and looks in your glossy e/c eyes,

"Y/N, dont ever think that I will leave you. I love you. And yes tomorrow night, I will be there, at the Shrieking Shack with you."

"Thanks Draco. I love you too."

"Now, come on. I will take you back to your common room," he says and extends his arm. You take it and get up. He walks you to your common room. He lets go off your hand.

"Good night, Draco."

"Good night, Y/N."