rainy love

"Y/N~ where are you love?" Draco said from downstairs.

"I am on the terrace," you shout.

"What are you doing up there? Its raining, heavily and you-"

"I am getting drenched here. You come too. It will be fun."

"Nah! I am not interested," he huffed.

You walk down to the living room where your husband, Draco was sitting. You two got married six months ago. And you two moved in a house in the outskirts of London.

Draco looked at you and raised his eyebrow. You were wearing  a short black dress, your h/c hair was down and you were completely drenched.

"What are you looking at like this?" you asked.

"Look at you. You are completely drenched. You will get sick," he said.

"I came here to take to upstairs. Come Dray, it will be fun," you say and grab his hands.

You drag him to the terrace and open the door. You drag him to the middle and splash some water on his face as you cupped them in your hands. He looked at you as toy giggled. He started to walk towards you and sonn he paced up. You started running around the terrace as he followed you.

You slipped and fell down while Draco, following you could not stop his pace, stumbled and fell on you. Your noses brushing and lips almost touching.

"I see, you like running in the rain?" Draco smirked. "See what it made us to do now."

You sighed and closed your eyes as he smashed his lips on yours. You kissed back with a fierce passion. His arms snaking around your waist as you put your hands around his neck. You run your fingers through his hair. Both of your lips moving in sync. Due to lack of air, you two pull away.

"See, if you didnt come, you might have misses it," you smiled.

"I think, we should get drenched in rain more often," he smirked, "Now lets get dried or we both will fall sick," he said and picked you up and walked down to your bedroom.

You dried yourself and laid on the couch with Draco beside the window. You two cuddled with eachother watching the rain and drifted off to a peaceful sleep in eachother's embrace.