i kinda... like him

Y/N Granger, twin sister of Hermione Granger. But only a few people knows about it. She studied in Salem Institute of Magic for four years and then transferred to Hogwarts to continue from the Fifth Year.

Your POV

I was walking to the library after the last class of the day, Charms. As I turn around to a corner, I bump with someone,

"I am sorry. I didnt notice," I say and look up. Damn its Draco Malfoy

"Its okay. But watch where are you going," he said and went away.

I dont hate him like my sister and my  friends do, I kinda...like him. But I know he will never like me when he will know my identity. I went in the library and sat down in a corner. I take out my Charms book, a roll of parchment, my quill and started to do the essay assignment.

After sometimes, someone came and sat beside me, but I didnt care who it was. The person cleared their throat resulting me to look at them, Draco Malfoy...... What is he doing here now?

He closed his book and sat straight,

"I just realized that you are the new girl and I dont know your name," he saud kind of awkwardly, "I am Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. And you?"

"I am...Y/N, Y/N..Granger," I replied.

"You are mud- I mean Granger's sister. Really."

"Yes, I am her twin sister and yeah I am a muggle-born or a mud-blood as you say, Malfoy," I said and got up.

I was feeling angry and wanted to leave. As I started to move, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me,

"Hey, I didnt know that you were her sister and I am not here to bully you," he said softly.

"So what do you want? I know how you bullied my sister and her friends-"

"But I wont do the same to you," he said cutting me off, "You came here recently and I liked you.....very much and... I didnt know your identity. And your name as well. So... will you please forgive me for what I did with your sister and friends."

"If you wanna say sorry, then go and tell them,not me," I said heaving a sigh.

"Sure, I will talk with them them," he said with a smile, "I will see you around, Y/N."

~next day~

"Y/N, listen. I need to talk," Hermione called me from behind.

"Yeh, Mione," I replied.

"Did Malfoy....um you talk with him?"

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"He apologised to us last night and told us that you said him to do so," she said.

I then told her everything that happened yesterday in the Library.

"So... do you like him as well?" she asked with a smirk.

"Yeah....I kinda...like him," I replied blushing hard.

"Then go to him. He is standing there," Hermione said and pointed to his direction.

I walked up to him and he greeted me with a smile.

"Hey, Draco. How are you?" I asked

"I am great, Y/N. And you?"

"I am good and I am happy that you sorted the differences between you all. Thank you."

"Anything for you, Y/N. And now, as promised, you will go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend," he said.

"Sure, Draco. I will go with you. Amd now I have to go to to Charms. See you later."

"See ya Y/N," he said grinning.