potion bets

(requested)

Your POV

I walk to the library after attending  the surprise Potions Test. I did well and had that enough feelings that I will get 'O' and as Snape is the teacher 'A' will be also accepted happily but my partner was none other the Draco Malfoy.   Though I like him a bit. I mean I had a slight crush on him back in 3rd year but he is a jerk and I try not to cross his way. But fate has other plans. He is my Potions partner for the rest of this year. Ugh

  I walk to turn to library and bump into someone tall as my head hit that person's chest. "Sorry, I didn’t notice-" I say and  look up to see whom I bumped and it was Malfoy.

"Looks like you are trying to run away from me, huh?" he wishpered.
No on was near us but he still whispered.

"No. Why I will run away from you? I am not a scared kitten as you think," I spat back, "What do you want?"

"Well, I was looking for you," he said keeping his smirk intact. I wish I could punch that face to remove that smirk
.
"Why?" I asked, annoyingly.

"What about a bet about the Potions test we did half an hour ago?"

"And.....what do you want to do?"

"Uhm... How about this? If I get better grades, then you will do what I will say and if you get better then I will do what you say. Everything," he said and waited for my answer.

"And if both get the same grades?"

"Ah..its unlikely but if that happens..."

"Complete it."

"We will kiss." he said with his smirk.

"WHAT!?"   - kiss him. Never in a million years.

"Hey, slow down. Look its unlikely. We wont get same grades."

"Whatever," with that I went to my next class "Transfiguration".

Next Day at Potions Class

"Well, everyone settle down. I will give you your Potions script," Snape said in his cold monotone voice. After everyone got theri scripts back, some were happy, some were sad and some were angry - like everyone had a bet.

Malfoy looked at me and asked, "What did you get? You look happy. So now I have to do everything you say, huh?"

"Well, I got 'A'. What about you?"

"Uf.. It was not to be happened but the think is I also got 'A'. And hope you remember the bet,"he said with a smirk and my eyes widen.

No....I can't kiss Malfoy

At the lunch time,  I told Ginny and Hermione about everything in Potions. They didn’t respond first, then "That is why he looked so happy after the Potions class," Ginny said.

"What!?"  me and Hermione said together. "Well,  I think he likes you, Y/N. Because yesterday he was saying to Zabini about asking you out. But then he said that he will give you a bet and then ask you out," Ginny said.

"Did he tell you to meet today, Y/N?" Hermione asked.

"No. Not yet," I said and suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back and it was a Second year Slytherin. "Yes?" I asked him. He handed me a piece of parchment and said,"Someone told me to give you this," the boy said. "Thanks kid."

"What is it?" Ginny and Hermione asked together. I opened the parchment. Something is nealy scribbled in green,

Meet me at the Astronomy Tower at 12
       ~DM

"What?" Malfoy asked you?" the girls said. "Yeah and I guess its about that stupid bet. And... I have to go." I said.

11:50 pm,  I was in my room lying on the bed. Hermione is in the library. Only ten minutes to go. Then I have to meet Malfoy. Ugh. I dont want to go.

I get out of my room and also out to the corridors. I walk towards the Astronomy Tower careful not to get caught by Mr Flich or his cat. I went up the stairs and open the door of the tower.
"You came a bit early, huh?" Malfoy said huskily.

"Well didnt want to be late and its just 11:56. Early be 4 minutes."

"So I hope you remember the bet. And we got same grades. So..."

"So what? "

"You forgot or pretending," he said taking a step closer.

"Uhm..Malfoy..uh....I dont....uh" I started to stammer as he was standing just in front of me.

And before I could say anything,  he pushed me to the cold-stone wall and pinned me pressing his body on mine. He was breathing heavily and I could fell his Apple-Mint breathe. My heart started to beat faster as he snaked one of his arms to my waist and the other touched my neck with the fingers and the thumb caressed my jawline. He came closer and our noses were brushing. I looked in his steel grey eyes as he collided his lips on mine.

His lips were soft yet rough. I was kissing him back and it literary felt good kissing Malfoy. I felt fireworks in my tummy. He pressed his body against mine to deepen the kiss. We pulled away after it felt like eternity.

"Can I say you one thing?" he said looking directly in my eyes.

"Go ahead."

"We should do this more often cuz you lips taste like litchi. Kinda tasty." he said licking his lips which made me blush hard.

"Well, you see. I didn’t even imagine that I will kiss you anyday." I said as he chuckled

"Hey Y/N, I wanted to say this  for along time but will you do the honour of becoming my girlfriend?"

I was blushing hard and he had noticed that as well.

"Shall I take this as a yes? "  he asked again and I nodded. He leaned and this time as our lips were touching,

"I love you, Y/N"

"I love you too, Draco"

And with that we kissed again and the moon was shinning brightly.