adorable

You are Y/N Longbottom, twin of Neville Longbottom. But you two are full opposite. While he is scared and nervous, you are fierce and always stand up for your brother.

Draco's POV

"We should head for Potions now," Blaise said as I got up from my seat.

"Lets go," I said.

As we were heading for Potions, I saw Y/N walking to the same direction. Shw was a Gryffindor and also a Longbottom but she was completely different from her brother. And I kinda like her but never got the courage to say to her.

As we enter the classroom, I saw her sitting beside her brother, talking and smiling. She looks so beautiful..... wait what? Draco, are you falling for her?

Professor Snape came in the room making me come back to reality. He started to pair.everyone up,

"Malfoy and.Miss Longbottom," he announced. I mentally screamed . I will be able to talk with her. Yay‼

"So today, you will be brewing the Ageing Potion. Now everyone get started," he said in his cold voice.

"I will get the ingredients," she said and went to the closeet to get them.

When she came back, we started to brew the potion. Our hands touched a few times and.also our fingers brushed, but she didnt bother much.

She was stirring the potion continuously and said, "Can you please add some powder of the tortoise shell?"

I nodded and grabbed a shell to smash it in powder. The shell slipped from my hand and hit on the back of Weasley's head. He turned around.

"Sorry Ron, it was a mistake," Y/N apologised.

"It was not a mistake," I muttered.

"What did you say Malfoy?" Weasley asked.

"Nothing," I replied and turned to Y/N, she smashed the shell and added in the cauldron.

I smiled at her and she smiled back halfly. I felt a bit dizzy and out of nothing, I hit the cauldron and the whole potion spilled on Y/N causing her to fall back on the floor. I looked down at her, Her eyes were closed.

Her brother and Snape walked up to her and touched her forhead and her wrist,

"Did she get touch by the potion, Malfoy?" he asked me.

"Professor, actually the potion spilled on her and-"

"Do you even know what you did? She had been contacted with the potion and when she will wake up, she will not be a fifteen years old rather a three-year old," Snape said.

"My sister," Longbottom almost wept.

"Dont worry, Mr Longbottom. She will be alright," Snape said and looked at me, "Malfoy, you cause this problem and you will solve it."

"What am I supposed to do?" I asked.

"Until Miss Longbottom becomes stable, you will be the one to take care of her and you have to do this," he ordered, "Now take her to Madam Pomfrey."

I picked her up in bridal style and walked to the Hospital Wing. As I was walking, I saw her body to change and as I reach the Wing, she was no more a fifteen years old rather a three-year old lookalike. The baby Y/N looks so cute.

I laid her on a bed as Madam Pomfrey comes in,

"What happened to Miss Longbottom?" she asked.

"The Ageing potion spilled on her and she was transformed in a baby."

Madam Pomfrey sighed and took out a syringe. She filled it with a medicine and pushed it in Y/N's body.

"After one hour, she will wake up and you will take her," she said, "And bring her for the next three days. After getting the medicine fou four days, she will be alright."

I simply nodded and sat beside baby Y/N. Her brother came in the Wing with the other three. I told everything to Longbottom and he told me to take care of his sister as Snape told me to.

After one hour, I took baby Y/N to my dorm. Luckily as I dont share my dorm with anyone, it will be easy for me to take care of her. I put her on my bed as the door knocked. I opened the door to see Parkinson.

"Drakie, who is that baby?" she screeched.

"None of your business. Get lost, she is sleeping," I said and pushed her out of my room and locked the door.

~three days later~

I was coming out from the Wing after Y/N got her fourth and final injection today. There was no sign of her to change back. These ast three days, she stayed with me but if it was the real one, she may had killed me. Her brother and friends came everyday to meet her and I allowed them as well cause somehow she is in this because of me. She will be alright by tomorrow and I will not be able to say her about my feelings.

I went back to my dorm and put her on my bed. I got changed intoy pjs and sat beside her. She was holding a quill whivh I gave her. As I sat beside her, she looked at me. Her e/c eyes twinkled and it was true that baby
Y/N was adorable.

"Y/N, tomorrow you will be back in your real self and I will never be able to tell tou that how much I love you. And you know you are very adorable in this baby form. I liked seeing you in this way. Now forget about it. Its your sleeping time. Good night, baby Y/N. I love you," I said and kissed her little cheeks.
---
I woke up feeling someone moving in my arms. I opened my eyes to see Y/N was back in ther true self and was still asleep. I tried to get up not wanting to wale her up. But my movement, waked her up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes,

"Draco," she said in a sleepy voice. Damn, she sounds so cute.

"Y/N, you are in my room. That day... because of the potion...you were turned in a baby...Snape told me to take care of you and-"

"You love me, right?"

"H-how do y-you know?"

"I was turned in a baby but I was in my senses," she smiled.

"You heard everything?"

"Yeh, and dont worry, I love you too," she said and kissed my cheek, "Thanks for taking care of me."

I smile and pulled her closer in me. As I was going to kiss her, someone knocked the door, I pulled back and opened the door, it was Neville.

"Nev!" she said and her brother.

"Thanks Malfoy, for taking care of my sister," he said.

"Its okay. Y/N, you should go now."

She said and nodded. As Neville left the room, she turned around and kissed me. I hold her close to me and kissed her back.

"I will go now. See you at class," she said and left the room.

I wish I could hold her longer with
me.