must be a Weasley?

Y/N Weasley, twin of Ron Weasley.
She will start Hogwarts from the Fifth year as for the last four years, she studied in Castelobruxo.

Your POV

I was standing on the King's Cross Station to board the Hogwarts Express for the first time, with my three brothers, younger sister and there were also two persons, Harry Potter and Hermione Granger.

Over the summer, I became good friends with them. I studied in Castelobruxo as I didnt get my Hogwarts' letter when I was 11. But this year, along with Ron's prefect letter, my letter came as well. I was very happy as I will be able to go to Hogwarts with my siblings.

After the train ride, we got down. Everyone was wearing their usual robes, while I was wearing regular robes like the first years. Ron and Harry introduced me to Hagrid and told me to stay with him along with the first years.

It was awkward to stand with the first years as I was much older than them. I waited in the long corridor and someone bumped with me.

"Move," a boy looking of my age with platinum-blonde hair said.

"You bumped with me and now showing attitude, huh?" I spat.

"Who are you? Never seen you before," the person said and scanned me up to down.

"I am-"

"No need to tell. Red hair and hand-me-down robes, must be a Weasley?"

"Yeah, I am a Weasley. You got a problem," I said.

"Woah, a fire-ball. Never seen your brothers talk to me like that."

"You bloody, little-"

"Y/N, come here," Hagrid called.

I glanced at the boy and went inside the Great Hall. The sorting started and after the first years were done, my name was called, "Y/N Weasley." I walked up to the stool and sat on it. As the hat was put on me, it started,

"Oh! Another Weasley. I know where to put you but you are determined and brave. A fierce Dragon. MUST BE IN GRYFFINDOR!!" the sorting hat screamed.

I jumped off the stool and went to the Gryffindor table. I sat between Fred and George as everyone cheered and congratulated me. I could feel a pair of eyes burning holes in my back. I turned around and saw the same blonde boy at the Slytherin table. I looked away and concentrated at the delicious meal.

After the meal, I started for the common room with my siblings and friends. As we were walking along the corridors, someone called from behind, "Oi, new Weasley!"

I turned back to look at that blonde git. "Whats your problem, boy?" I spat

"I just want to talk with you," he said.

"Ron, you all go. I am coming," I told them but they wanted to be with me.

"Yeah... So what do you want to talk about?" I asked.

"Well then, I am-"

"No need to tell. Pale skin, blonde hair, stubborn git. Must be a Malfoy," I said as he turned red and my friends shocked.

"I..um..uh..yeah I am," he continued, "I will talk to you later," he said and went away.
My friends walked to me and Fred pat my back, "Woah, that was unexpected," Hermione said.

"She is a bit different that us," Ginny said, "Like Percy but in a sarcastic way," she said and the others laughed.

-after three months-

Christmas break will be starting from tomorrow and today we had the last classes. After the class, I went to talk with Professor Sprout while my friends walked to the Great Hall. After my work done, I started for the Library. I was walking along the empty hallways when someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me in an empty classroom. Before I could say, the persin started,

"Y/N, from three months you came, I wanted to talk with with you," the person said whom I recognised as Malfoy, what does he want?

"What do you mean? You want to talk with me? But I dont want to. Now let-"

Before I could complete, he smashed his lips on mine pinning me against the cold wall and holding my wrists tight. My eyes widen. He smelled of apple and mint and my heart started to beat faster. I pulled away pushing him away from me.

"What was that, Malfoy?"

"That was a kiss. Why dont uou understand, I like you. A lot," he said, "But couldn’t muster the courage to tell you after how you greeted me with my name."

"Yo-you like me?" I asked.

"Yes. And I wanted to tell you but-"

And it was my turn to make him shut with a kiss. "I like you too, Malfoy."

"So?" he asked.

"So what?"

"So now can I go to Hogsmeade with you?" he asked.

"Um..let me think," I said, "You can."

"So when? Tomorrow."

"Sure. Now can I go to the Library?"

"Mind if I join?" he asked.

"Not at all."

We walked to the library together and studied there for one hour. He was not being stubborn rather a sweet boy. My siblings and friends are definitely going to freak out when they will come to know about it.