prized possession

"Did you think, I will not find you? What made you run away from here? Dont I take good care of you?"

Draco growled at the girl tied in chains in front of him. Y/N didnt dare to say a word until Draco grabbed her chin forcefully and pushed one of his long, slender fingers in her mouth.

"I will make sure, you never think of running away again. You are my own prized possession, princess."

Saying that, he unchained her and smashed his lips on her. Y/N wanted to protest but her power was nothing to him. She didn’t fight back. Rather kissed him back with the same lust and passion.

"I.Want.You.To.Beg.It." Draco moaned in between the kisses as Y/N could feel herself getting wet down there. The blonde boy kept kissing her while his hands ripped off her dress and travelled all over her body. Y/N finched under his touches and Draco smirked everytime she did so.

"Please. . ." she moaned as Draco's lips travelled from her lips, to her jaw, to her collar bone, until he reached the sweet spot.

"Draco. . ." unknowingly Y/N moaned his name as she could feel him smirk on her skin.

"I love how I make you moan my name, princess. But this time I want you to scream as I will make you mine."

Tears ran down her cheeks as she could feel his hands down her. Never she imagined this feeling, and it felt good. Draco made her feel good.

His fingers were teasing her and she could not contain herself and more. She was sweating and panting but Draco played his game making her squirm.

"You are already so wet, princess. I didnt even start properly."

Draco loved to tease Y/N. Her moans were the most pleasing sound to his ears. He loves to see the way Y/N finced under his touches.

"Draco. . . stop! I am gonna. . ."

"Shhh princess. Not until I tell you," saying this Draco pinned down the girl on his bed, his hands gripping her and pinning on the either side of her head.

He kissed her down her cleavage to her belly button, blowing a puff of air with each kiss. This made the girl to move even more.

"Dont move!" Draco growled while kissing, tightening his grip on her hand.

"Be gentle, " she moaned, "thats gonna leave a mark!"

"Thats the plan, princess," Draco smirked. "I want everyone to know, who you belong to."

Y/N couldn’t imagine what was happening. Her body was getting warmer and warmer with his kisses. She felt a cold touch under her right breast and before she could grasp the coldness, she telt a tingling pain there.

"Now everyone shall know who you belong to," Draco said raising a small knife, so that the girl could understand what coldness and tingling pain she just felt.

Y/N looked right to her mirror to see a engraved red cut below her right breast. Draco craved his name on her body and suddenly she could feel the heat rising inside her again.

To see his name craved on her naked skin made her feel proud, victorious and it turned her on even more.

"Draco. . ."

"Yes princess."

"Make love to me. Hard."

"Beg for it"

"Please. . ."

Draco smirked looking at the girl below him. He couldn’t be more proud of himself.

"That's my princess," saying he fastened his belt and removed it within a stash and tied Y/N's hands over her head.

"I am going to make you feel so good." Draco kissed her as she squirmed under his muscular body.

Draco's hands travelled all over her naked body and stopped just above her panties. He removed it with a blink of am eye

"So wet, for me. . ."

"Draco. . ."

"Sshhh," Draco first thrusted one finger in her wet core as she danced under his touch.

"Dont move!" Draco groaned and thrusted another two inside her.

Y/N could help but let out a loud scream as her tied hands grabbed the bed sheets. But hers screams were futile as they were too pleasing to his ears.

"Thats it princess. Thats how I want you to feel me."

━━━━━━━━━━━♡♡♡━━━━━━━━━━━
that's my very small attempt to write a mature scene. I'm not an expert in such topics but tried.
Heh. May God forgive me! Amen!