special moments

(requested)

You woke up feeling the bed beside you is empty. You stretch yourself and walk out off your  room. As you walk out, you hear some whispers coming from the near room. You open the door slightly and stood there, outside.

Draco was standing there, his back facing you. He was whispering sweet words to your six months old son, Scorpius, holding him in his arms and swishing his wand to create blue and silver stars filling the room.

You smile looking at the scene. Draco was very happy yet worried when he heard that you were pregnant. He feared the he might end up like his father but, he was really protective and a loving father. He liked spending time with Scorpius.

"Now, you are going to sleep. We played for a long time," Draco whispered to the baby. "You dont want Mummy to get sick, right? Let Mummy sleep for sometimes. And....yea, you are asleep as well. Sleep well, Scorp and Daddy is going to Mummy now. Bye," Draco leaned and kisses the child's forhead as he put him in his crib.

He turned around and saw you standing at the door. You looked at him and smiled.

"Y/N, when did you come?"

"When you were talking with Scorpius. You know I love to see this special moments between you and Scorp," you smiled.

"You helped me to create this special moments, love," he kissed your forhead. "You wanna sleep for some more time?"

"Yes. With you."

"Come on then. Scorp will be sleeping for a long time today and he wont cry to disturb his Mummy," Draco said and picked you up in bridal style.

"Hey, what are you doing?" you giggled.

"Taking you to the room. For sleep," he said and walked to your room. He laid you on the bed and closed the door. He came and laid beside you and pulling you in his chest. You cuddled in his chest as he wrapped his arms around you as you both drifted off to sleep.