jadeite

You are Y/N Potter, twin of Harry Potter. Like your mother, Lily, you have red hair and beautiful green eyes.

"Draco, who are you going to ask for the Yule Ball?" Blaise asked the blonde Slytherin.

"See that girl there," Draco replied gazing at Y/N's direction, "I am going to ask her."

"Potter's sister?"

"Blaise, she is Y/N and better call her that," Draco huffed, "Have you seen her beautiful red hair? Its not like the Weasleys' one but a firey red one. And her eyes... What beautiful green eyes. It looks like shining jadeite. My beloved Jadeite."

"But she is Potter's sister as well."

"Ugh Blaise, you are so.....hey, why is Nott going to Y/N?

Both Draco and Blaise look at your way as Theodore Nott approaches towards you and tap on your shoulder. You look back at him, "Yes?"

"Y/N, um..would you like to....go to the Ball with me?" Nott asked.

"Um..I am Sorry but I am thinking of going with someone else," you reply.

The boy sighed and left giving a smile. You turn back at your meal and continue to talk with Hermione. Later that day, you were in the library, doing some Charms' essay. A paper crane flew towards you and dropped on your lap. You pick it up amd open it,

Come near the Black Lake now
~D.M.

You folded the note and packed up uour things and headed to the Black Lake. You saw a tall figure with blonde hair standing near a tree. You walk up to him amd clear your throat as he turned around.

"Malfoy, why do you wanted to meet?" you asked.

"Um..Y/N, will you...um..you know...go to the ball with me?" Draco managed to say.

"Pardon?"

"Would you like to go to the ball with me, Y/N?"

A smile crept up your face with a blush. You nodded slowly with a smile, "Sure, Draco."

"Then I will see you tomorrow then. At the Ball."

~timeskip to the yule ball~

"I still cant believe that Malfoy is your date?" Hermione gasped as you did her hair.

"Calm down, Mione. He asked me and I wanted that too," you mumbled, "See, your hair is done."

"Now, let me do your one," she said.

After about one hour, you both got ready in our dorm. You wore a beautiful wine-red satin dress with white heels with hoop earrings. Your make was natural with winged eyes and your hair was done in a braided updo style.

 Your make was natural with winged eyes and your hair was done in a braided updo style

You look at the mirror one last time and get out of the dorm with Hermione. As you both walked down the stairs, you saw everyone either with their dates or looking at you two. Victor came and took Hermione's hand and they walked to the Great Hall. You walked down the stairs and saw Draco. He was standing there, staring at you.

He walks up to you and takes you hand and kisses on the top,

"You look gorgeous, Y/N."

"Thanks Draco. You look good as well."

"Shall we?" he asked offering his hand. You grab it as he leads you to the Great Hall.

The four Champions were dancing with their dates and you look at your brother, Harry, as he saw you with Malfoy. You gave him a reassuring look as Draco leads you to the dance floor as the others already joined in. A new song started to play as you two dance slowly following the music.

"I didnt know that you are such a good dancer," Draco said.

You blushed, "Thanks."

As the music, came to end and another started, Draco took you out of the Great Hall and to the courtyard. You two walk along the corners, holding hands. Draco looks at you while entwining your fingers. You look at him smiling.

Draco lets go of your hand and cups your face. He leans in as your heart starts to beat faster and you close your eyes. His lips almost brushing with yours, but instead of kissing, he pulls away. You look at him and press your lips with his. He was shocked first then both of your lips started to move in sync. You pulled away not breaking the eye contact.

"I thought...you didn't-"

"I like you too,Draco," you said cutting him off.

"So, Y/N um....will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes Draco. I will."

He proposed you under the same tree where he asked you for the yule ball. You were his Jadeite.