new black

[Gryffindor]

"Draco, mate! Can you please stop staring at her?" Baise hissed from beside his blonde friend.

"Come on Blaise. I just want to know about her," Draco said, still looking at the new girl with h/c hair and hypnotizing e/c eyes, who was sitting at the Gryffindor table, talking and smiling with Hermione.

You excused yourself from Hermione and went towards your dorm. As you enter , your dorm which you share with Hermione, you grab your brown satchel and a bottle of firewhiskey from your trunk.

You walk out of the Castle and walk towards the Black Lake. Your boots clicking against the stone ground. The cold air brushing your face as you put the hood over your head of your robes.

As you reach your usual spot, under the big tree. You plop down and sit leaning your back against the tree. You took out a packet of cigarettes from your satchel and lit up one. You place the cigarette between your lips and open the Firewhiskey bottle. You keep the bottle in one hand and the other used to hold your cigarette between the middle and index fingers.

You inhale a dash of smoke and exhale it taking a sip of the drink. You were quiet enjoying the time, but you were oblivious that someone followed you and saw everything you were doing, Draco Malfoy.

"You know, you will get detention for what you are doing?" you hear someone say and look back to see on one was there.

You sighed and took another sip from the bottle. As you inhale another smoke, you see a figure in front of you.

"What do you yhink you are doing here, Miss Black?" you look up to see the pink toad Professor, Umbridge.

You curse under your breathe, "Professor, I was –"

"Professor, I told Black to do that," you turn around to see Malfoy standing with smug grin.

"Mr Malfoy, why?"

"She misbehaved with me and I told her to drink and smoke. For the whole day so that she gets sick and cannot attend any class," Malfoy said.

"Whatever you say, Mr Malfoy. Her acts are against the rules. Detention tonight, Miss Black," the pink toad said and left.

You scowled and took another dash of smoke, followed by a sip from the bottle.

"I warned you about getting detention," Malfoy smirked.

"Bold of you to assume that I will listen to you and abide by your warning," you said and threw the cigarette away scrunching it.

"Well no surprise that you are Sirius Black's daughter," Malfoy smirked.

"Hey! How do you know I am his daughter?" you grab Malfoy by his collars.

No one in the school, except your friends, Professor Dumbledore and Professor Mcgonagall knew  that you were Sirius Black's daughter. Everyone else knew that you were adopted by a family whose surname was coincidentally Black.

"I just knew," Malfoy said.

"Look Malfoy, if you tell anyone, I will throw you in the Black Lake or charm this beautiful hair of yours in pink forever. Got it?" you yelled.

"Yeah sure. But be ready for the detention," you let off his collars.

"Dont worry, because I wont serve the detention alone."

"Why? How?"

"Dont worry. You will know soon," you wink at him and leave towards the Castle.

During the dinner, you sit beside Fred and your almost brother, Harry. You took a bite from the chicken and look at Fred who is looking at you.

"Whats wrong?" you ask.

"Y/N, what happened to you? You look lost?" Fred asked.

"I have detention tonight. With Umbridge," you sigh.

"Best of luck," the twins echoed and Harry gave you a concerned look.

Ron was stuffing his mouth as usual and Hermione complaining about O.W.L.s. But you were planning about getting a partner for the detention.

"Y/N, why is Malfoy staring at you?" Ron asked.

"Dunno," you said and focused on your meal.

As you finish your meal and desert, you excuse yourself from your friends and walk out off the Hall. Time to serve detention. You notice Malfoy coming out off the Hall, behind you. You smirk seeing Umbridge at a corner.

You turn around and see Malfoy. You walk up to him and grab his collars. You push him slightly against the stone cold wall.

"You wanted to know that how I am not going to serve detention alone?" you smirk.

"Y/N, yes but–"

"Because you will be in detention with me as well, Malfoy. I am sorry. I never thought I will do this but cant serve detention alone," you say and smash your lips on his.

Draco was taken aback by your sudden reaction. He kissed you back after a moment. You wrap your hands around his neck as he deepened the kiss snaking his arms around your waist. Your lips moving in perfect synchrony.

You hear footsteps near and smirk against his lips.

"Mr Malfoy and Miss Black! What kond of behaviour is this?" the pink toad, Umbridge snapped.

Both of you pull away as you look down atyour shoes while Draco doesn’t even know what to say or do. His mind was still there, at the memory, that took place a few minutes ago.

"Detention both of you now! With Filch!" Umbridge yelled and walked away.

You look at Draco and smirk.

"What?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Told you. I wont serve the detention alone," you grinned.

"Well, I think we can get into detentions again, together."

Another one done. Many more are coming soon. Drop your requests in the private messages or through comments. Stay safe and good. Love and appreciate♡