roses -2

(Requested)

Y/N sat back as she rested on Draco's chest while his hand was caressing her bump. Her date was almost near, she snuggled back resting her hed on her husband’s shoulder.

"So, Draco what do you wanna name our baby?"

"Well, Cassiopeia is a nice name."

"How are you so sure that we are having a girl?" Y/N asked.

"I just know, love. Wanna bet?"

"For sure."

"What will I get if I win?"

"First win the bet, then we will see."

"Sure, love," Draco kissed her.

"Y/N, love remember the time we got caught?" Draco asked.

"Of course. I thought Ron would've hexed you," Y/N laughed at the memory.

"Then again, when I asked George to be my best man."

"He didn’t expect that."

"I knew. I wanted him so much to be involved, you know."

"I do," Y/N hummed as Draco planted a kiss on her head.

"Draco, remember our wedding dance? How you made jokes to keep me smiling for the entire dance."

"I couldn’t keep my eyes of you, love."

Y/N and Draco got married after two months of the war, and one month after her family got to know about them. She was happy that her brothers accept him. And just yesterday they celebrated seven months of their wedding.

To Draco, Y/N was the most beautiful bride who was adorned in a pure white dress. The tulle surrounding her lower portion of the body.

And to Y/N, Draco was a handsome groom clad in a black tux

Draco chose the red roses to be in her bouquet as they were her favourite.

Their wedding was magical with only some close friends and family. The Weasleys, Harry, Hermione, Neville, Luna, Narcissa, Blaise, Theodore and Hagrid was there along with Mcgonagall.

Y/N wanted a small wedding and Draco agreed to everything she wished for. During their first dance outside the burrow, Draco's hair glistened under the mood light. They finished their dance with a passionate kiss. They both were, still are, so much in love wth each other.

After their marriage, Draco joined the Ministry in the Potions Department while Y/N, who was a quidditch player, partially retired due to her pregnancy.

Sitting on the floor of their living room, Y/N watched Draco decorating the Christmas tree. Two days later it will be Christmas. Y/N shifted uncomfortably, putting a hand on her belly as she called for Draco.

"Dr..draco..." her voice broke.

Draco looked over at her and rushed to her picking her up in bridal style. Her pjs were soaking wet as her water broke. He soon apparated to St. Mugnos as the nurses and healers took Y/N inside a room. After much protests from Draco, the nurses didn’t let him go inside.

He paced back and forth and realised he didn’t inform anyone. He remembered his first kiss with Y/N as he conjured a patronus and send it to the Weasleys and to his mother. And soon everyone was present there.

Y/N's screams could be heard. Draco leaned against the door frame as George walked up to him and out jis hand on his shoulder.

Y/N's screams died down followed by a faint cry. The nurse opened the door and Draco was almost half way inside.

"Mrs. Malfoy has given birth. Her husband should go first."

Draco walked into the room to see a half laid Y/N on the bed as a baby, wrapped in a white towel, was in her arms.

"You did it, love," Draco looked at his wife and kissed her forehead.

"She has your eyes," Y/N smiled.

"She? We had a girl?"

"Yes, Draco. You won the bet."

"I told you so."

"And now you gotta name her," Y/N let Draco hold her daughter.

Y/N was right. The baby inherited Draco's steel-grey eyes and a tuft of
h/c hair similar to Y/N's. The baby had a pinkish blush on her cheeks and a button nose that enhanced her features. Draco kissed the baby's head, when the others walked in the room as Draco crouched down to show the new-born to Teddy and Victoire. The two kids beamed to see a baby.

"It's a girl," Draco said as Ron looked at the baby over his shoulder.

"Y/N, what did you name her?"

"Draco," Y/N looked at her husband.

"Cassiopeia. Cassiopeia Elisa Malfoy."

"Cassie," George cooed as Draco let him hold her.

"And you thought anything about the god parents?"

"Ginny and George," Y/N smiled as Ginny beamed looking at the baby in George's arms, who was rocking her slowly.

On the Christmas eve, Draco and Y/N came back to their home with little Cassiopeia bundled in Y/N's arms. Draco held two bouquets of roses. A bigger one for his wife and a smaller one for his baby.
After resting for a while, the family sat in the living room as Draco wrapped a blanket around him and his wife, who hold his daughter.

"Little pea," Draco kissed the baby's hands.

"Draco, not this name," Y/N pouted.

"Why? Its cute."

"I dont know. Sounds funny."

While everyone calls her Cassie, Draco loved to call his daughter little pea. Y/N just pretended to be annoyed but secretly she loved this. She was happy with her little family she created with the love of her life.

"Draco, Cassie's asleep," Y/N whispered as she saw Draco holding the sleeping baby in his arms as he sat on the arm chair.

"Uh oh."

"Put her in her crib. And come to bed."

Draco put Cassiopeia in her crib that was just beside their bed and joined his wife, who was already on the bed.

"My little pea is growing fast," Draco smiled.

"Can't believe, it’s been six months already."

"Thank you Y/N, for loving me, for choosing me and for giving me the best gift of my life."

"I should thank you as well for these, Draco," Y/N kissed him as he pulled her closer to him.

"Sleep now, Mrs. Malfoy. It’s late."

Y/N chuckled at him, "good night, Draco. Love you."

"Love you too."