hogsmeade or kiss

Draco's POV

"Hey, Draco! You know, they changed the Ravenclaw Seeker. Chang is not the seeker anymore," Blaise said.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"100 percent. Its a girl but I dont know who," Blaise stated.

"Ok, let me go and see who she is," I said and went out of the locker room.

As I entered the Ravenclaw locker room, I sa there were only two people : Chang and a girl probably the new seeker.

"Hey Chang, Professor Hooch is calling you," someone behind me called her and she went out looking at me.

I went in and tapped the shoulder of the girl. She turned around and it was none other than Y/N L/N. My crush from third year. She is the new seeker.

"What Malfoy?" she asked.

"So, you are the new seeker." I said.

"Yeh, I am. What do you want?"

"I came here to make a deal," I said lokking straight in her (e/c) eyes.

"What deal!?"

"Hogsmeade or kiss?"

"Wh-what?" she asked confused.

"The deal is if you catch the snitch,  you will kiss me and if I catch it, you will go to Hogsmeade with me, ok."  I explained.

"What do you mean? I dont want to kiss you or go with you," she hissed.

"So lose the match intentionally and you dont have to kiss me. Easy."

"Malfoy, just get lost!"

I went out and went to our locker's room.

"So who is the new seeker?" Blaise asked.

"Y/N L/N," I replied.

"That Y/N! Who punched you lat year?"

"Yeah, she," I said and rubbed my cheek as if she punched me right then.

*Flashback*

"Malfoy, give my essay back," she screamed and chased me.

"Come and try to take it, L/N," I laughed and tripped on the floor.

Before she could control her pace, she also tripped and fell on me. Our faces were inches apart. I had the urge to kiss her badly but I couldn’t resist myself. I pressed my lips against her as her eyes widden. She pushed me away, got up ans straighten her robes.

"How could you, Malfoy? First you taje my essay and then this." she shouted.

Before I could reply, her fist was straightly connected with my nose and  Bam! She took the essay from my hand and went away. I stood there smiling like an idiot.

**

We went towards the pitch. As we flew outside,  I saw the Ravenclaws were already flying. Everyone were in the game as soon as the whistle was blown. After sometimes,  when the snitch was revealed,  I saw Y/N flying behind it. I flew beside her. She extended her hand as our brooms brushed together.

"BOTH Y/N AND DRACO ARE TRYING TO CATCH THE SNITCH. BUT I THINK Y/N WILL BE THE ONE TO CATCH.......AND THE SNITH S CAUGHT BY.... Y/N L/N. RAVENCLAW WINS!!!" the commenter shouted.

She came down flying. Her teammates were congratulating her as she held the snitch in her hand high and proud. Her first game as Seeker. I went towards her,

"Nice game, L/N. Hope you remember the deal," I said.

Yeh, I remember," she replied. "Unfortunately."

"What deal?" Chang asked her.

"Nothing. Forget it." she replied to the girl and went towards their locker room. While going,

"Meet me in the Astronomy Tower at 12," she whispered and I nodded.

~~~

I went back to my dorm, took a shower and headed to the Great Hall for dinner. I sat between Blaise and Goyle. While eating, I looked in my front, the Ravenclaw table and spotted Y/N. She was sitting between Chang and Michael. She was eating slowly while talking and laughing. She looks so beautiful like that.

~~~

It was 11:45 pm, I got up from my bed and put on a shirt. I walked out off my dorm and out of the common room. Iwalked slowly and reached the tower. I walked up the stairs and opened the door. I went in and saw   Y/N there leaning against a railing. She was wearing a white floral sweatshirt with striped trousers.

She was looking beautiful in the moonlight. She stood straight and looked at me,

"So, whats up?" I asked.

"Um..great, I guess. You?" she said.

"Good. Look, I am sorry for making that absurd deal. Its ok if you do-"

She cut me off by pressing her soft pink lips against my cold ones. I rested my hands on her waist as she wrapped her hands around my neck. After like one minute, she pulled away. I felt like stars rotating round my head.

"Y-you didn't ha-have to do it," I managed to say.

   "I dont back out from any situation whatever it is," she said causing me to giggle. I leaned in and kissed her
rosy  cheeks.

"So, will you like to go to Hogsmeade with me this weekend?" I asked.

"I kissed you. Deal complete," she said with a shy smile.

"You said that you dont back out from any situation," I said.

"Sure, I would like to go."

We went out of the Tower together and I walked her to her common room.

"Good Night, Malfoy."

"Good Night, Y/N."