didnt expect

Draco's POV

I was sitting in a corner of the Library, literary waiting for a person. She comes here everyday at this time. But today, she is not here. She doesn’t know that I am waiting for her.

I looked down at my book when the door opened revealing the one, I was waiting for, Y/N. She was a Hufflepuff but a very bright witch. I just want her to help me in this exhausting Transfiguration essay. She came and sat beside me as the library was full. I looked at her. She was also doing her essay. I cleared my throat causing her to look at me.

"Hey, Y/N. How are you doing?" I asked.

"Fine, Draco. How about you?" she said.

"Good but now a bit stuck-up."

"Why?" she asked.

"Umm. I cant understand this Transfiguration essay. Its exhausting."

"Oh, I see," she said.

"Y/N, I know you are great in Transfiguration. So willyahelpmeindoingmyessay?" I said in a breathe.

"Sorry, Couldn’t catch the last part."

"Will ya help me? In doing my essay?"

"Sure, Draco," she smiled.

In the next one hour, she completed doing our essay. She didn’t talk much, only when it was necessary. After the essay writing was done, she looked at me smiling,

"Draco, its done," she said

"Yeah! Thanks a lot Y/N."

"Anytime. Okay I will be going now."

"See you soon," I said and she left giving a small smile. Ah! How much I love that smile.....wait what?

_the next day_

I went to the Library after all the classes. It was almost empty. I looked around and there was no sign of Y/N. I huffed and walked to a shelf. I looked for a book and when found, I touched it. I try to take the book bit it slipped and was taken by someone else on the other side from the shelf. I look from the empty space and notice her, Y/N. She was the one to take the book. She looked at me and smiled. I nodded and smiled back.

After about half an hour later, there was no one in the Library except me. Madam Pince was not there as well. I got up to leave but saw someone still reading, sitting in a corner. And the someone was Y/N. I walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder. She turned and looked up at me.

"Yes, Draco?" she asked.

"I wanna...um...say...you..something," I manage to say.

"Yeah. Go ahead."

"Y/N, I really...like you. I mean a lot," I said as she looked at me shocked-blush

"Well..um.. I didn’t expect that from you. But..uh..I like you too," she said looking down.

"Then, I think...we can-" she cut me off by placing a kiss on my cheek.

"We can. Whatever you tried to say," she said, "And dont stutter. I am not a Dragon that I will eat you if you talk."

I chuckled at her last sentence as she smiled. "Shall we go back?" she asked.

"Sure, but before that," I said and pressed my lips against her ones. She kissed back instantly locking our fingers. I pulled away, "Now we should go back," I said. We left the library and walked to the Hufflepuff common room to escort her. Before going in the common room, she kissed me again and went inside.

"Good Night, Draco," she smiled.

"Good Night, Y/N," I said and walked back to the Dungeons. I really didn’t expect that she will like me back.