together forever

this is an AU which I planned while being in my physics class. Hope it turns out the way it played in my mind..

"For Merlin's sake! Stop screaming!" Draco shouted at the girl, who was tied to a chair in front of him.

"Please... let me go... please," the h/c haired girl begged.

"Listen here, Y/N" he spoke grabbing the girl's jaw, "why dont you understand I love you, so fucking much? And you wanna go? Sure let me help you then."

Draco walked away from the girl and grabbed his knife and started whistling as he rubbed the knife with a piece of leather.

"Please... Draco... please let me go... I wont tell anyone that you are here... please... let me go. You love me, right? Please let me go..."

"Stop! Just stop!" Draco said and and placed the knife on the girl's jaw.

The sharp, cold touch made the girl wince, "One more word and, I will cut you up."

Mustering up some courage, Y/N screamed, "You said you love me? Is this how you love me?"

"Darling, this is my way to show love," Draco said, tracing the cold blade along her jaw. "And I promise you soon we will be together, forever. "

The girl trembled and Draco kept tracing her jaws and cheeks with the knife and halted as it came close to her eyes. Draco's piercing eyes looked the Y/N's e/c ones for a while and then he smiled, a genuine one.

"You have such pretty eyes, love."

Y/N squirmed as he caressed her cheeks and wiped the tears.

"Tears dont suit these pretty eyes."
The girl tried to move her tied legs but she unknowingly kicked Draco's shins.
Being raged, Draco slapped the girl, making the girl to become quiet and cry silently, pressing her lips together.

Draco realised that he shouldn’t have slapped her. He crouched down on his knees and cupped Y/N's face, still holding the knife.

"Y/N, love, I am sorry," the girl kept whimpering.

"Damn Y/N! I am saying sorry. Stop crying," Draco shouted.

He calmed himself,  seeing her cry even more.

"Y/N sorry. Okay I yield. Tell me what you want."

"I want to leave from here."

"Anything other than this."

"Draco please."

"Love, dont make me do anything, I will regret."

Draco put the knife on the side table as he cupped her face and wiped the tear.

"Y/N, why dont you understand, I love you and whatever I am doing is for us."

Y/N sniffed and looked in his eyes. His eyes were moistened. For a moment, she thought this was the Draco, she met for the first time in school. For a moment she thought that he may really love her. But she knew, he may love her but she was also his obsession, that he wanted to achieve.

"Draco?"

"Yes love."

"Kiss me.."

Draco's eyes widen hearing those words. He never thought she would say this to him.

"Are you sure, Y/N?"

"Yes, Draco. Kiss me."

While being crouched in front of her, Draco grabbed her by the neck and gently put his lips on her. His lips were cold and at first he was being gentle but as the kiss deepened, it became more passionate. Y/N sneakily reached out and got hold of a glass bottle laying on the table, as she kept kissing him.

His eyes closed.
Her eyes opened,  watching him kissing her and as he deepened the kiss more, she smashed the glass bottle on his head.

The kiss broke as he hold his head. Blood oozing out as he saw everything around him in a blur.
In vis blurred vision, he saw Y/N cut the ropes using his knife and within a minute she was free. She git up from the chair, throwing the knife on the floor

Y/N limped towards Draco, who was lying on the floor, holding his head.

"Maybe you had loved me a lot. But your love pained me," Y/N whispered crouching down near Draco.

"Love, this is not over. I told you we will be together..."
saying this Draco stabbed the knife on the left side of her chest. "...forever.'

Blood sprinkled out as some drops sprayed on his face. Draco's vision became blurry so was Y/N's. She put her hand on her chest as Draco take out the knife and repeated his act.

Y/N's body dropped slowing on Draco's body. His chest heaving slowing as his head bled out. Y/N's head rested on his chest as her last breathe heaved. Draco slowly moved his head to face her.

Her lifeless body resting on his as his breathe collapsed as well.