seeker loves chaser

[Gryffindor]

Your POV

I was walking towards the Quidditch pitch for tryouts. I have been in the team from my Third year. This year we will have new team with new beaters, new keeper and a new chaser as our previous beaters and a chaser graduated last year.

I really wish Ron to be the keeper because the Cormac guy is quiet annoying for me. The tryouts are important but he was busy staring at Hermione for the whole time. After the tryouts, Harry, our captain announced the new Gryffindor Quidditch team :

Captain / Seeker : Harry Potter

Keeper : Ron Weasley

Chasers : Ginny Weasley, Dean Thomas and Y/N L/N

Beaters : Jimmy Peaks and Richie Coote

After we had our new team, we had a small party in the common room. Dean was the most happiest as it was his first time to play. The beaters were excited and Ron was on the cloud nine. Ginny and me were sitting at a corner and Hermione joined us,

"Congratulations on the team, guys. But that Mclaggen is annoying," Hermione huffed.

'We know, Mione. We had a match together and he was busy checking you out," I said.

"But, after the game he went crazy. He even yelled at Y/N for being in the team," Ginny said.

"He is a stupid git. Forget it," Hermione said and sighed.

Timeskip to one week after tryouts
First Match

It was our first match against Slytherin the team in which my crush is a seeker. Yeah Draco Malfoy is my crush since Fourth year when he asked me gor the Yull Ball, though my friends dont like him.

We were sitting in the Great Hall gor breakfast before the Match amd I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked back to see Ron. He sat beside me and said,

"I wanna quit. Mclaggen can be the keeper instead of me."

"Are you mad? What are you saying?" me and Ginny whisper-yelled.

"Dont worry, mate, first match," Harry said. "Its obvious."

"What did you add in the water? Is that a tonic?" Luna said in her dreamy voice as Harry hid something in his pockets.

Ron drank his water and said in excitement, "Come on guys, we have a match to win." We were going towards the pitch.

"Harry, thats cheating," I said and he showed me the vial of Felix Felicis It was full. "You didn't use it?" I asked as he shook his head.

"Come, we have a match to win," Harry said in extra happiness.

We were waiting in out locker room to fly out, suddenly a paper bird came and landed on my gloves. I opened to see something scribbled on it,

Wait in you locker room after everyone is gone.....

Who may it be? I thought as no name was there. I put the parchment in my pocket and flew out with my teammates. The match was going on the Gryfgindor was in lead by 30. The Slytherin chasers tried to take the Quaffel grom me but I was strong and I threw it to the hoops and Gryffindor score again. Ron was doing his best as keeper. He was proud for defending the hoops well. Everyone was screaming, "WEASLEY!! WEASLEY!!"

I saw Harry and Draco racing towards to catch the golden Snitch and after sometimes the commenter announced, "HARRY POTTER CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SNITCH AND WITH THAT GRYFFINDOR WINS!!!"

Everyone was cheering excitedly and the the screams were deafening. We went to the locker room and everyone were taking showers one by one. I waites so that I had to be last to take shower. As Ginny came out,

"Y/N, shall I stay here for you?" Ginny asked.

"No need, Gin. You all go. I will yake a shower and then come to tje common room. Dont worry," I said.

I was there alone as everybody left. I went to take a quick shower. I came back wearing a bright red crop top and black pants.

When I came out I saw someone with platinum-blonde hair, whose back was facing me. Draco Malfoy. Did he send me the letter?? He was wearing his Slytherin quidditch robes. I cleared my throat and he looked back,

"You t-told me to w-wait. So uh..um... what is it about?"
I dont why I stuttered. Am I nervous??

"Well L/N.. I wanted to say erm..what..how should I..um..um" he was stuttering as well.

"Just spill it out, Malfoy."

"IthinkIhavefeelingsforyou," he said in one breathe.

"Uh..pardon?"

"I think I have feeling for you. I mean I-I lo-love you," he said as his cheeks became red and mine as well.

"I think, a Seeker should focus on the Snitch not on the Chaser of other team," I said as he chuckled. "Well, Draco, what can I say, as I also love you."

And before I could say anything, he pressed his lips on mine. His lips were soft but forceful. I kissed him back. Our lips were moving in sync and after what it felt like enternity, he pulled away.

"You know, I wanted to do it since my Third year but was unable to say," Draco said while looking in my eyes.

"So you were after the Chaser from three years. Not bad," I said as he giggled. He looks cute.

"Will you do the honour of becoming a Seeker's girlfriend, my lovely Chaser??" he asked

"Of course. I would love to." I replied as I tiptoed to kiss him again.

••~~•• The Slytherin Seeker and the Gryffindor Chaser ••~~••