I can write for you

Your POV

I went to my last class of the day, Charms which I have with the Slytherins. Though I am a Ravenclaw, I am friends with almost everyone but except the Slytherin, as they dont like anyone who is not like them. I went and sat at my usual desk. The class didn't have much students and Professor Flitwick didnt arrive yet.

I was doodling on a piece of parchment when I felt someone sitting beside me. I looked up to see Malfoy sitting with a bandaged arm and a sling around his neck. Did the DRACO MALFOY sit beside me?

"How did it happened?" I asked pointing at his arm.

"Oh....this, yesterday at Hagrid's class.
His stupid chicken attacked me."

"Buckbeak did it!? Then you mast have disrespected him. Hippogriffs dont attack until they are disrespected."

"Whatever," he frowned. "But it hurts a lot," he said like a baby.

The class started and everyone were taking notes except Malfoy. He tried to write with his left hand but failed. He dropped the quill in frustration.

"Ah...I cant even write,"he complained

"If you dont mind I can write your notes for you," I offered.

"Well you have classes after this?"

"No its my last for the day. So I can write for you."

"It is also my last... So you can. Thanks a lot, Y/N," he smiled.

Draco Malfoy called me by my frist name and also smiled. OMG

"Hey, dont say thanks. Its okay and its a pleasure to help you."

After the class, me and Draco stayed in the room as everyone left. He was sitting quietly as I was writing his notes. A strand of hair fell on my face and he tugged it behind my ear and smiled. I smiled back.

"Here, take. Your notes are done."

"Thank you so much, Y/N. I really appreciate."

"Its okay, Draco. If you want I can write your notes for you until your arm recovers."

"I hope it never recovers," he whispered.

"What?"

"Um.. nothing... nothing."

"Alright Draco, I have to go now. See you at dinner."

"Sure Y/N. See you."

Draco's POV

I saw her leaving the room. She helped me with the notes and also said that she will help me in the future. She is so good and helpful. And beautiful as well. Am I falling for her?? If yes, then its great.