ravenclaw reader

who are you?

you are y/n granger, twin sister of hermione granger and the daughter of mr and mrs granger. you are a muggle-born witch.

how you two met?

it was your second year. you find for an empty and quite corner in the library. you see one and walk towards it. you went and took a sit there and opened your potions book. you felt that the seat beside you was taken. you look up from your book when the person beside you cleared their throat.

"ah! are you preparing for the upcoming potions exam?" he asked.

"um...yes," you replied.

"and you must be?" he asked as you gulped.

you knew who he was but he didn't know, as you were transferred this year from ilvermorny.

"i am y/n. y/n granger," you said.

"granger.... is that...are you...i mean you are -"

"yeh, i am hermione's twin sister and according to you, mudblood. and you are draco malfoy, right?" he nodded sheepishly and walked out off the library.

your wand?

your patronus?

your patronus?

your quidditch position?

you dont play the game but announce it with luna lovegood.

your best subjects?

your best subjects are charms, muggle studies and astronomy.

his realisations?

it was your fifth year. you were sitting in the great hall for lunch. you could feel someone's eyes on you but you didnt bother to look who it was as you dont care.

"draco mate, stop looking at her," blaise said to him.

"why?" malfoy questioned, "have you seen how beautiful her h/c hair is and her eyes. those e/c eyes are so enchanting. everything about her is so hypnotizing."