hufflepuff reader

who are you?

you are y/n diggory, younger sister of cedric diggory and daughter of amos diggory. you are a pure-blooded witch.

how you two met?

it was in your first year. you were walking along the hallways when you bumped with someone. you look up to see a boy with slicked-back blonde haired boy.

"hey, watch where are you going?"

"i am sorry. i didn't notice," you apologised.

"first year?" he asked and you nodded. "i am malfoy. draco malfoy," he extended his hand.

"i am y/n diggory," you said and shook hands with him.

your wand?

your patronus?

your patronus?

your quidditch position?

you used to be a beater upto your fourth year. but from the fifth year, you started to play as a regular seeker.

your best subjects?

you excel in herbology, divination and arithmancy.

his realisations?

it was your fourth year. you walked in the library and sat it a corner with your friend hermione and hannah. they were talking about the yule ball, their dates and dresses. many boys had asked you out but you told all of them that you need time to think. you open your book and stare at it.

"y/n, we are going for our classes," hannah said, "you have a free period, right?"

you nodded and the two left. you were staring at the book, when the most annoying person came and sat in front of you, draco malfoy. you dont look up from your book.

"you got a date for the ball?" he asked.

"no. not yet. what about you?"

"no. but i am going to ask the most beautiful girl i have ever known."