gryffindor reader

who are you?

you are y/n lupin- black, daughter of remus lupin and sirius black. you are a half-blooded witch.

how you two met?

it was in your first year. you were walking to the library, alone as harry and the others were in the great hall. you turned a corner and someone bumped with you.

"hey watch out! are you okay?" you said as you helped the boy with slicked platinum-blonde hair.

"you bumped with me and now.... well you must be lupin- black. y/n lupin- black?" you looked up as your e/c eyes met with a pair of steel-grey ones.

"yes. i am. so what, malfoy?" you spoke.

"i dont believe we met before, so how did you know my name?" he smirked.

"ever heard the name of parkinson? she keeps gossiping in the classes with her minions about you?"

"well well... i have heard something about you too?" malfoy smirked as your heart started to beat faster.

'hope that it is not about my dads again' you thought.

"i dont want to know what you heard about me?" you scoffed.

"but i want to tell you that how is it even possible?"

"what?"

"hasn’t been a month in the term and you already got seven detentions," malfoy rose his eyebrows.

"well... that... i actually put some fireworks in the classroom... and they bursted and then intentionally blew up professor snape's cauldrons."

"thats wicked and also... good."

"i cant believe a malfoy is praising me. whatever, actually i dont care and yeah if you ever cross my way again... i will be in detention for your loss," you said and walked away

your wand?

your patronus?

your patronus?