bets

"And you think, you will win this bet, again?" your sister, Hermione asked you as you told her about your bet with the one and only Draco Malfoy.

"Chill, Mione, I will win this time as well," you said calmly and popped a piece of chocolate in your mouth.

You just had come to the library after a Transfiguration test and Malfoy was your partner. You obviously dont talk to him much because you are Hermione's sister and well yoy have a slight crush on him. Malfoy was always disturbing you, especially in Transfiguration as you were best in that subject and he was your partner. He always placed bets with you after the exams and most of the time, you won.

This time, he placed a very hilarious one and you agreed as you knew that you will win. Malfoy said that if he gets better grades than you then you will kiss him and if you get better then he will stop disturbing you.
You thought that you will win this time like always and agreed.

*the next day*

You walked in the Transfiguration classroom and saw some students were there. You walked towards your seat and sat down. After a few moments, Malfoy came in and sat beside you.

"I hope, you remember the bet?" he asked, smirking.

"Of course, I do. And I will win... for sure," you said.

"We will see then," he smiled cockily.

"Whatever. Just.... piss off."

Professor Mcgonagall came in the room amd started today's lesson. It was quite boring and you zoned out. After an hour, with a swish of her wand everyone got their test papers back. You pick up your ones and see you got an 'A'. You smiled widely and looked at your side, Malfoy had a confusions look on his face.

"Well then, so from now on you wont disturb me as I wom the bet," you say as he faced you.

"What grade did you get?"

"A."

"Well then," he leaned on your side and whispered, "I got an 'O'."

"What?!" you whisper-yelled and snatched the paper from his hand. You scan it up and down three times and hand him the paper.

"Well then.... When are you going to kiss me?"

"In your dreams, blondie," you said and left the class.

You run to the library and burst enter inside receiving some weird looks. You walk to Hermione who was doing some essays with Ginny sitting in frint fo her. You sat down beside Ginny and look at them.

"Guess what?" you panted.

"What?" the two asked.

"I lost the bet," yous aid softly as the two gasped.

"Now what?" Ginny asked

"You have to kiss... Malfoy?" your sister, Hermione said and you nodded.

"Lots of good luck to me," you mumbled.

You were walking to the Great Hall for dinner when you bumped into someone tall. You looked up and your e/c eyes met with a pair of steel-grey ones.

"Malfoy... I am sorry.... I wasnt looking... Sorry," you said and started walking past him but he grabbed your wrist.

"Not so soon, Y/N."

'He called me Y/N?!' you thought.

"Let me go," you winced.

"Well, you are forgetting something," he smirked.

"What?"

"The bet."

"Oh! That... meet me in the Astronomy Tower.... After dinner, " you said and ran into the Great Hall.

You sat down beside Neville whiel Ginny and Hermione sat across you.

"Why  is Malfoy looking at you, Y/N?" Ginny asked.

"I told him to meet me... after dinner... for the bet."

"And you talked to him about that... outside? Few minutes ago?" Hermione asked and you nodded.

"Why is he so desperate for your... kiss?"

"How am I supposed to know?" you say shoving mashed potatoes in your mouth.

"Whatever. I am not going to back out and after this bet.... everything will change," you mumbled.

After dinner, you excused yourself from your sister and walked towards the Astronomy Tower. You oushed open the door as the cold air hit your face. You walked in to see Malfoy already there, leaning against the railing. You cleared your throat causing him to look at you.

"I thought you wouldn’t come," Malfoy said, stepping closer.

"Well.... yeah, I needed to come... I dont back off from anything and specially from bets," you said. You could feel your heart pounding fast against your chest and your face red and hot.

"You know, it was just a stupid bet. Its alright.... if you dont want to ki–" you cut him off with your lips.

You push him back a little and gradually let his back hit the cold stone wall. Your body pressed with his. Draco's arms snaked around your waist as he started kissing you back. Your fingers tugging his platinum-blonde locks softly as he deppened the kiss. The strong smell of his apple and mint cologne filled in your senses. You could his heartbeats against your one. After a few moments, you pull away and look straight in his steel-grey eyes.

"Woah... that was –"

"Impressive," you said cutting him off. "I never thought that it will be so.... good."

He chuckled, "Well, I really liked it. I never knew that –"

"A Muggle-born would kiss you?"

"Ssh, Y/N. Thats not. I wanted to say that I never thought that it would be like this. And about that word... I am sorry for all the wrongdoings and name callings I did with you and–"

"Its alright, Draco," you smiled.

"Now, will you do the honour... of becoming my... girlfriend, Y/N?"

Of course, Draco," you said as he kiss you again softly for a moment and pulled away.

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Draco."