tired

[Requested]

Three years after Hogwarts. You got married with Draco for a year now and stay in your own house.

"Love, I am home," Draco's tired voice made you look at him over your shoulder.

"Hey!" you kissed him on his lips as it eased him and he smiled against your lips. "Take a shower. It will comfort you."

"Come with me and help," Draco smirked.

"No way, I am falling for that again," you giggled.

"Then you have..." he said and picked you up in bridal style as you giggled.

"Draco, arent you tired now?"

"Not at all," he grinned.

Draco walked up the stairs with you in his arms and entered your bedroom. He kicked open the bathroom's door and walked in.

"No... Draco," you shrieked.

"Yes Y/N!" Draco said and put you down on your feet.

You looked at him and steeoed back as he took closer steps, loosening his tie with one hand and the other slightly opening the shower. Water started to run down your body as Draco pressed his lips with yours. You kiss him back as he pressed his whole nody on yours. Warm water running down s you two melt in a passionate make out session. The glasses were steamed up. Draco pulled away as you breathe heavily. He smirked and kissed your jawline following by your neck. He kussed and licked on the side of your neck causing you to let out a small moan.

"Dr..Draco.." you moaned.

You could feel Draco smirk against your skin. He continued kissing your neck, then your jawline and them again connected your lips.

"I... love... you, Y/N," Draco said in kisses.

"I... love... you too, Draco."

"Look, you fell for it," he smirked.

"You made me," you giggled. "Now lets get dried up."

"I want to soend some more time."

"Next time," you smiled amd pecked on his lips before getting out of the shower.

"Sure," Draco sighed. "By the way, Y/N.... I love you."

"I love you too, Draco."

It was short af as I didnt what to write more. Hope you liked it. Many more are coming soon. Requests are welcomed. Stay safe and good. Love and appreciate.