birthday

[Slytherin]

Draco's POV

"Hey, Draco! You know its Y/N's birthday," Blaise exclaimed.

"Really. Then we should plan something for her in the common room after dinner," I said.

"Yeh, mate. Thats a great idea."

"You go and arrange for the party. Take Nott, Goyle and Crabbe with you," I said.

"What will you do?" he asked.

"I will make the cake and arranged for the food and drinks. Make sure,
Y/N dosent find about it," I said.

"Okay, see ya!" he said and left.

I didn’t know that it was her birthday.  We were friends and she is great, helped me a lot in doing essays. She is really a fun person and I think that I might even like her.

I had to make a cake for Y/N. I knew she likes chocolate a lot. So a chocolate cake will be the best. I also need to buy a gift for her. And for that I have to go to Hogsmeade. 
~~~
Finally, my cake was done and now I am off to Hogsmeade to buy a gift for Y/N.

I wandered outside the shops and thinking what to buy. Then I thought of a thing and went inside Gladrags Wizardwears. 

I walked towards the accessories counter and noticed a silver chain with an emerald green heart-charmed pendant. I took the chain in my hands,

 I took the chain in my hands,

This will be a great gift. She will like it. I went to the cashier and paid for the chain. I walked out of the shop and went straight to Great Hall for dinner.

I saw Y/N sitting beside Daphne. I waved at her. She waved back and smiled. I took a sit beside Blaise and asked about the arrangements,

"How is everything? All great?" I asked.

"All is good but Crabbe almost spilled everything in front of Y/N. But Theodore managed it," Blaise said.

"Okay. Did you say to the girls to come as well?" I asked.

"Of course mate." he replied.

"Who are coming?" I asked again.

"We four, Y/N obviously, Daphne, Tracey, Millicent, Pansy. Thats all," Theodore replied.

After dinner, we went back to our common room. Blaise told Daphne to come down with the others girls except Y/N. Or else, the surprise will not be done. Only we were in the common room which was decorated with green-silver ribbons and her favourite green roses.

It was 10 pm, when Theodore went and knocked on Y/N's dorm room and came back down. Y/N first asked who knocked and when she got no answer, she came down in the common room and we all burst out singing the birthday song for her. Her face became happy from fear-shocked. She was wearing a black and white overall. She was looking beautiful like always.

"Dont keep standing there, Y/N," Daphne said, "Cut the cake

"Dont keep standing there, Y/N," Daphne said, "Cut the cake."

She blew the candles and cut the cake.  Everyone ate the cake and enjoyed the other snacks and Butterbeer.

"Thank you for everything, Draco. And the cake was amazing." she said.

"Pleasure, Y/N. But I was not alone. The boys helped me. How did you know I did this?" I asked.

"Well,  Crabbe almost spilled," she said and giggled.

"Oh, I see. By the way, I got a gift for you," I handed her the box, "Hope you like it."

"Hey, you didnt have to-"

"I had to. You helped me a lot in the past years. Now open it," I said.

She opened the box and her eyes twinkle.

"Draco, this is beautiful," she said.

"May I?" I ask and she nods.

I put the chain around her neck. She trns around and looks at me.

"This is very beautiful, Draco. Thank you so much," she said.

"Anytime, Y/N. I am glad you liked the gift," I said.

She kissed my cheeks and went towards  group. I stood there still blushing. Maybe I really like her.