you look different

[Hufflepuff]

Metamorphmgus

Your POV

From today I will be starting my fifth  year. My parents died when I was in my Second year and from then I started to live with the Weasleys as they were our family friends. Though I was a Hufflepuff, I have friends in almost all houses. And the golden trio jas always been nice to me and I used to hang with them the most.

This year, Prefects will be selected from our class as well. We all were gathered in the Great Hall. Professor Dumbledore told the Head Boy, Ethan Dawson and Head Girl, Nicole Anthony  to announce the name of the prefects from all houses after the sorting done. (The names of the Head Boy and Girl is self made) . The Head Boy and Girl started,

"It was difficult for us to chose any two from each house as there were many thoughts. But we think we made the best choices," Nicole said.

"So now we aee pleased to call the names of the new Prefects fron the Fifth year," Ethan said.

"Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley from Gryffindor," Nicole said.

"Y/N L/N and Ernie Macmillan from Hufflepuff," Ethan said.

"Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson from Slytherin," Nicole said.

"And the last, Anthony Goldstein and Padma Patil from Ravenclaw," Ethan said.

And everyone in the Great Hall were cheering for the new Prefects and congratulating their friends. I was sitting between Ernie and and Hannah, my two best friends. All the Prefects from all the houses have already worn their badges.

"I think we have to go to a Prefects' meeting tonight," Ernie said.

"Yeh, I think too," I replied

"By the way, why is Malfoy staring at you, Y/N?" Susan asked.

"What!?" I asked

"Maybe because you changed your hair colour again," Hannah said.

"Guys, ignore  him. He is a stupid, annoying git. Rather we must focus on this tasty meal,"  I said

"Y/N is right. Just ignore him," Ernie said and we were eatings our dinner and talking about random stuffs.

_.*.*._.*.*._

After the Prefects's meeting, I told Ernie to go back to the common room as I have something to talk with Professor Sprout and I will be late. Ernie escorted me to the Professor's office and went towards the common room. After I was done,  I was walking along the cold, empty hallways as I changed my hair from Red to Green. Suddenly a cold hand caught my wrist and pulled me in a corner. I was about to scream and the person put his cold hand on my mouth and said,

"Don't scream. It's me, Draco," the person said as he removed the green scarf from his face.

"What do you want from me?"  I whisper-yelled.

"Well...um..you see...erm..I wanted to talk with you," he stuttered.

The Draco Malfoy wants to talk with me??? And he also stuttered while talking. Is he nervous?

"Alright. What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"You see...well how do I say...um.."

"Just spill it out, Draco. I dont have all night. Just say."

"I like you. A lot. From our Third year and I always wanted to tell you. But I thought you dont have-"

I cut him off by pressing my lips with his. I could feel my heart starts beating faster than it ever happened. And after a few seconds, he was also kissing me. Our lips were moving in sync as I could feel him smiling in the kiss. We pulled away after what it felt like eternity.

"You know, I always wanted to do it," he said shyly and I giggled.

"Then why you didn’t?" I asked as my hair turned into orange.

"I thought that the feeling wasn’t mutual but I think it is now."

"So why did you like me? I mean I am a Hufflepuff and most importantly a Half-blood."

"Dont say that. You are friendly, smart, loyal and mostly beautiful."

"I am not beautiful. I change my appearance to look nice," I said as he was caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

"You look nice? You look different. And I like it when you change your hair colour and appearance. All of them suits you well. Can you change like mine?" he asked like a child in a Candy shop.

"Like yours? I mean Platinum Blonde? Yeah I can," I said and changed my hair colour.

"Wow! Y/N, You look beautiful in this too. I guess you look different in all these colours," he said excitedly.

"Draco, its late. I think we should go back to our own dorms."

"I think you forgot. The Prefects got a own dorm and a common room."

"Oh yeah, silly of me."

"Lets go together."

With that we started for our dorms.  When we reached,  before saying the password,  Draco leaned and kissed me amd I kissed him back.

"Good Night, Draco. Sweet dreams."

"Good Night, Y/N,  sleep well. See ya tomorrow," he said and kissed me on my forhead.

I went to my room and he kept standing there, smiling.  I saw him mouthing to me, " Love you."