I was never asleep

[Gryffindor]

Your POV

I was sitting at the Gryffindor table with my friends, Harry, Ron and Hermione. Ron and Harry was talking about Quidditch while me and Hermione were doing Charms assignment.

"Hey, thats Katie. She has been released from St. Mugnos," Dean said as we all looked up to see her. Katie has been hexed and was admitted in St. Mugnos fir many days.

"I am coming, one moment," Harry said and went to talk to Katie. Je was talking with her and just then Malfoy entered the Great Hall. He was just wearing his uniform shirt, tie and vest sweater.

Malfoy and I weren't friends. Bet as we were potions partner since last year, we talked sometimes or waved a 'hey' in the hallways. Sometimes do Potions assaingmemts together. Bu I had a slight feeling for him.

He saw Harry and started to get out of the Great Hall. Just then Harty also started to follow him. "Mione, I will be right back," I said to Hermione and started to follow the boys. They went to the boys bathroom and I was standing outside thinking that should I go inside or not.

"SECTUMSEMPRA"

I hear someone shout a spell and then Harry comes runnimg out of the Bathroom but he doesnt see me. I went to the bathroom to see Draco lying there covered in blood and the running water from the taps.

I run towards Draco and hold his cold hands. I give his hands a squeeze and shake his body trying to wake him up.

"Dr-draco...Draco, wa-wake up. Wake up. Ple-please. Lo-lo-look I-i a-am here. You wi-wil be al-alright," I tried to speak as tears were rolling down my cheeks.

Just then Professor Snape comes in and kneel beside Draco. He points his wand to the wounds of Draco and mumble some spells. Soon the blood reduced and his scars started to fade but he was still unconscious.

"Miss L/N, please take Mr Malfoy to the Hospital Wing," Snape said.

"Sure Professor," I said and tried to take Draco towards the Hospital Wing. After we reach the Hospital Wing, Madam Pomfrey helps me to put Draco in a bed. "What happened to him?" she asked me.

"Well, he has been harmed by a spell and he was covered by blood. Then Professor Snape came, reduced the blood flow and told me to take him to to," I said in a breathe.

"Alright dear, I gave him an injection and he is sleeping now."

"Sure Miss. Can I stay here with him, please?"

"Dont you have classes?"

"Well my classes are after lunch..."

"Then you can stay here for a little time but then you have to go, alright."

"Thank you so much, Miss," I said and she went to do her chores. I sat beside him on a chair and took his cold hand in mine. I started to caress his hand with my thumb and,

"Draco, I know that you can not hear me now but I will not disturb you. I will go away after saying a few things. You are a very good person. I dont why this happened to you. You dont like me because I am a Gryffindor, Half-blood and friends with your rivals. But the truth is...Uhm..um.. I like you. Maybe a lot and I know that the feeling is not mutual. But its ok. I dont mind cuz I wanted to tell you but I couldnt muster my courage and see I am confessing when you are asleep...... So its time for me to go and yeah get well soon becuase I will be needing a Potions partner. I will try to come and visit you after my classes. Bye Draco."

I said and leaned myself a lower to kiss him and for a second I thought that he kissed me back. Maybe it was an imagination. With that I get out of the Hospital Wing and headed towards the Library.

Draco's POV

I opened my eyes to see Y/N leaving the Hospital Wing.

"Oh dear, you are awake. Let me bring something for you to eat," Madam Pomfry said and left.

"I was never asleep."