earrings

[Slytherin]

Draco quietly sneaked from his common room and walked along the empty cold corridors. He could not sleep. Fron the starting of the fourth year, from the day he saw you, he couldn’t take you out off his mind. All day and night thinking about you. Planning how to approach to you or talk with you.

Tonight, also he couldn’t sleep and so decided to talk along the corridors. When he turned a corner, he heard some soft footsteps. He hid behind a pillar and looked ahead.

He saw the girl with those gorgeous h/l h/c hair, walking in the hallways. Your hair flowing behind you as do your green and silver striped scarf. You were walking with no care. Draco thought that it was a good way to talk to you. He walked quickly and sneakily he stood beside you, causing you to jump lightly.

"Hey!" he greets.

"Hi, Draco!" you reply.

"What are you doing here? At this time?"

"I could have asked you the same," you say.

"Touche'," he said. "Hey, Y/N. I have something of yours."

"What?" you ask and he heldyour right hand and put something on it. He gave you the thing and walked away.

After he left, you open your fisted hand and your eyes widen. It was your a missing earring, which you lost two weeks ago.

"Ugh... Where did it go?" you say as you sit on the ground and try to find a piece of your earring.

"What are you looking for, Y/N?" Draco said from behind.

"Um..I was looking for...my earring. It fell somewhere."

"You cant find it here now. Mayve you lost it," he said.

"Yeah. You are right. Maybe I lost it. Okay I am going for Potions now. See you later," you say and walk away.

Little did you know that Draco found and kept your missing piece of jewellery with him.

*two days later*

"Hey Y/N, will you help me in a task?" Draco asks you.

"What kind of task?" you ask.

"You see. I really like this girl. But I dont know how to talk with her."

"Who is she? If you want I will talk to her about you."

"Umm...well I have something of hers with me but.... you can have.....no not now... I will talk to you later," he said and hurriedly left.

You sat ther confused. Why was he so confused to talk with you. This never happened before. And he had something of that girl so he could easily talk with her. But you didnt care because he will never like you. Yes, you liked him and you had no idea that he felt the same about you.

That means....he likes you. He told you the other day that he had something of that girl and just now he handed you, your earring.

"Does that mean-"

"Yes Y/N, you are thinking the same," Draco whispers in your ear from behind.

You turn to face him but instead your lips touch with his as a peck. You pull away.

"Sorry..." you trail off.

"Dont be-" he said and smashed his lips on yours. You take aback for a moment and then kiss him back. After a few moments you two pull away. It felt so good. It was your first kiss though.

"Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" he asked looking in your e/c eyes.

"Yes Draco. I will be."

Second one-shot done. Many more are coming soon. Requests are always welcomed so feel free to drop them. Do let me know how are you liking the chapters. They will be improved and updated soon. Love and appreciate♡

𝖎𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘  _↱DRACO MALFOYजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें