imperio

(requested)

You are the best friend of Draco Malfoy, since childhood. But after some years, you started to develop a love feeling towards your best friend but was afraid to lose him and his friendship.

You board the Hogwarts Express to go back for your Sixth year. Last night you were attacked and after that you were not you. It felt like someone was controlling you. You felt dizzy but you were happy to back again and meet you best friend, Draco.

You were in your room, packing your trunk and bags to return the next day. Suddenly, you felt cold and a blue light flashed in your room and two persons appeared in front of you bressed in all black. One was a woman, Bellatrix Lestrange and the other was Amycus Carrow.

You horrified at their sight. Because, your parents were tortured by Bellatrix in front of you when you were two years old and they were admitted in St. Mugnos along with Neville's parents. That is why, he was also a good friend of yours.

"Arent you that little sweetie,Y/N?
Yes, you are. How can I forget you?" Bellatrix hissed.

"What are you doing here? What do you want?" you say pointing your wand at them.

"Just a little favour," Amycus said and pointed his wand at you.

"Expelliarmus!" you yelled as his wand came towards you.

"Bella, we need to do it first and leave from here," he said.

"What do you need to do? Kill me? Go ahead," you shout.

"We wont kill you. You need to do a little favour for us."

"Bold of you to think that I will help you. Never I will do that."

"This is going out of hand," Amycus hissed, "Bella," he looked.

Bellatrix came towards you and pointed her wand at you, "Imperio."

You meet Draco on the train as he sat beside you. He caressed your face as he did every year. You looked at him. He looked sick. You knew what hapoened to him.

"You were assigned to kill Professor Dumbledore, right?" you asked with a straight face.

"What...I mean how...do you know?" he asked, taken a back.

"I just know, Draco," you laughed.

Draco looked at you. He was shocked at your behaviour. You were never like this before. You never laughed at such a serious thing. He got a feeling that something was wrong about you.

After some days, Draco was in the Room of Requirement, repairing the Vanishing Cabinet. You walked in the room and startled him. You were supposed to be Herbology but you were with him. He noticed your weird behaviour from the first day. You always discouraged him to bully the others but this time you were encouraging him to kill the Headmaster.  

Again after a week, finally the night came. Draco stood in the Astronomy Tower facing Professor Dumbledore pointing his wand at the Headmaster after disarming him.

"Do it, Draco," Bellatrix hissed from behind.

But Draco was shaking, he was unable to carry out the task after he came to know that his own aunt, Bellatrix put the Imperius curse on you, his beloved Y/N, so that you encourage him to do his task.

Snape came from behind and carried out the task which was once thought that Draco will do.

Draco's task was done but not by him but by Professor Snape. Draco looked at Snape with hopeful eyes but the Professor shook his head.

Y/N was still under the curse and was in the Hospital Wing. Draco ran behind his aunt.

"Bella, how dare you? Why did you put Y/N on the curse?"

"So that she can help you in your task."

"No! You will now put off the curse off her."

"Sorry. But that cannot be done now," Bellatrix laughed.

Draco grabbed his wand and pointed his wand at her.

"I am sorry, Bella. Rictusempra!" Draco yelled.

"Ah!! Draco, what are you doing? You are punishing me for that filthy Half-blood!" Bellatrix hissed.

"She is not a filth. Dont you dare to say word against her. I love
Y/N. Rictusempra! RICTUSEMPRA! RICTUSEMPRA!"

"Draco, stop it. You have weakened Bella. Her curse may have been put off by now," Amycus said from behind.

Draco ran from there are apparated to Hogwarts, and ran straight to the Hospital Wing. Y/N was laying on a bed, still unconscious.

"Y/N...I am sorry. You have to go through a lot beacuse of me," Draco sobbed holding your hands in his. "Please get up. I love you. No one will harm you as I will protect you always."

You started to open your eyes slowly and trued to sit up. Draco helped you to sit up.

You hold his hands and looked into his eyes.

"Draco, I...I am sorry. I have no idea what I have done under the curse. I am sorry if I had hurt you," you cried.

"No Y/N, you didnt hurt me.... Dont cry, I will never leave you alone. I....love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Draco."

Draco and you leaned in and closed the gap between you two.

"I love you Y/N and I will always do."