for your happiness

You walk in your dorm room and collapse on your bed. You start crying like a baby. Why? Why is he doing this? Behaving like a psycho? You keep questioning. Daphne came in the room and saw you, crying.

She sat beside you and rubbed your back up and down to calm you down.

"Y/N what happened?" she asked, "Why are you crying?"

"Daphne, he send another note today," you said, "Why is he doing this?"

"Show me the note," you hand her the piece of note. She opens it,

'damn, if you didnt want me back
why'd you have to act like that'

"What does that mean?" Daphne asked.

"I dont know. He keeps sending me these notes after we...broke up."

"You dont worry about it. Now take some rest."

You washed your face and laid on the bed, but couldnt sleep.

---

"Mate, please stop doing this!" Blaise said to Draco. But Draco seem not to have any worry. He kept writing those notes and sending them to you or slip them into your satchel.

You came in the Great Hall for the breakfast with Daphne. You sat down and to your surprise, Draco came and sat down across you. But you dont look up and eats your breakfast quietly.

You go to the library and sat in a corner, doing your Charms assignment. Just then,  paper crane flew and dropped on your lap. You open it and your hand start trembling

'say that you want me everyday
that you want me every way'

You ran out of the Library and want to go in your room. But as you were walking along the hallways, a hand grabs your wrist and pulls you in a room.

You look and see that it was none other than Draco, your ex-boyfriend.

"What do you want?" you spat.

"A confession," he replied.

"About what?"

"Say you want me, say you need me."

As you hear those words, you break down into tears and Draco looked startled. He holds you in him.

"Y/N, why are you crying?"

"Dr-draco, I didnt mean to hurt you but...I did all this for you. For your happiness."

"Y/N, you are my happiness. You know I love you. And I cant live without you."

Draco, I didnt mean to break up but Pansy made me do this.

"What?!"

"Yes, she said that you love her and want to break up with me but you can not. That is why, I broke up with you. So that you can be happy with the one you love."

"You didnt want to know once, whom I truly love. If you didnt know, then.let me tell you again. You are the one I love, Y/N and I will always."

"Draco, I am really sorr-" he cuts you off by placing his lips on yours. You push your legs down and he straddles you to deepen the kiss. You also melt in his touch. He pulls away.

"Dont ever believe anyone who says that I dont love you," he said as you nod. "I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Draco."

how am i supposed to handle
lit the fuse and missed the candle