fake draco

[You are a Metamorphamgus]

You were walking along the hallways to go to your common room as it was after dinner. As you turn a corner, you heard some laughs a faint sob. You hid behind a pillar and see Parkinson with her gang round up in front of a first-year Hufflepuff. You wanted to help the student and an idea hit upon your mind.

You swiftly morphed yourself as Draco Malfoy as you knew, he was in the Library so he wont be here and it will be esay to flee Parkinson away. You took out your pocket mirror and look at it. You completely look like Malfoy with his platinum-blonde hair, steel-grey eyes, pale skin. You smile and walk to Parkinson's gang.

"Hey Parkinson!" you yell, trying to maintain a deep voice. "Leave the student alone."

"Oh Drakie~" the pug-faced screeched. "Why leave him? Come lets teach him a lesson together."

"Parkinson, I told you, leave him alone and go to the dungeons."

With a sad face, she ran away with her gang. You look at the first-year and smile.

"You can go," you said.

"Thank you, Mr Malfoy," the boy said and walked away.

You smiled to yourself. You were happy that with your exceptionl ability, not only you could prank but also you could protect someone. You thought to transform back to yourself but you delayed a bit.

Lityle did you know, Draco saw everything from behind and he was amazed to see someone becoming him and helping others, which he will not do. Draco walked upto you. Your back was facing him so he tapped on your shoulder.

You thought it was Parkinson again so you kept yourself morphed like Draco and turned around. Your breathe hitched, eyes widen and heart skipped a beat. You were so shocked to see Malfoy that you forgot to transform yourself.

"Y/N or Draco, what shall I call you, huh?" Draco whispered taking a strp closer and you were stepping back.

You transformed yourself into you with your h/c hair and e/c eyes, "Dr-Draco, I...wanted to help....that student....and so....I became....like you. I thought it will be the best to become you to flee that Parkinson away."

He laughed and took a step towards you and now your back was touching the cold stone wall and he was only a inches away from you. You heavily breathed.

"I never knew someone will become me to help anyone," Draco whispered.

"Look, I am sorry. Now please let me go," you say and try to push him but he hold your wrists and put them on the either sides of your head. He leaned closer. Your noses brushing with eachother.

"How can I let you go without giving you punishment?"

"Punishment.....for what?"

"For morphing yourself like me?"

"I said sorry and I did for a good work not a mm-" you felt something cold on your lips which became warm after a second. Your eyes widen.

It took a moment to realise that Draco was kissing you and he body was pressed with yours. He interlocked his fingers with yours as you kissed him back. Your hair turned to a dark shade of pink from h/c. It was a good feeling while kissing him. Your lips were moving in sync. After a mew minutes, you pulled away and sighed heavily. Both of you were out of breathe.

"That..was....good," you panted.

"Really it was," he smiled.

"Who is there?" you two heard Filch's voice and his cat's voice.

"We should go back now," you whispered.

"Morph yourself like someone," Draco said.

"And what will happen to you? Have you thought? Lets head back now," you say while grabbing Draco's hand and run to your respective common rooms.

When you reached your common room, you head to your dorm and flop on your bed. When you woke up, you found a scrunched parchment in your robes pocket. You open it up and see some writings on it,

Will you do the honour of becoming my girlfriend, fake Draco- my beautiful Y/N?

You smile at the note and write a reply to give him during the breakfast. Damn you really love this boy.

This one was from my previous account's Imagines Book. Hope you liked it. Requests are open. Love and appreciate ♡