je t'aime aussi

[Ravenclaw]

You are Y/N L/N, transferred from Beauxbatons. You will start your Hogwarts studies from sixth year.

You enter in the Great Hall following the first years. You were the only transferred student there. The decorations of the Great Hall mesmerised you. You look around and found the blonde-haired girl, Luna whom you met in the Train. After the sorting of the first years, your name was called, "Y/N L/N."

You walk up to the stool and can feel all eyes on you. You take a deep sigh and sit on the stool. The hat was put on your head and it started,

"Hmm....Another L/N. I know both of your parents were in Gryffindor but you belong to some other House. You are intelligent, creative and witty. Must be in RAVENCLAW!!" the hat shouted. You sighed and walked to the Ravenclaw table and sat beside Luna.

"Welcome to Ravenclaw, Y/N," Luna greeted, "This is Anthony, Padma and she is Cho," she introduced and you waved at them.

As the dinner started, you looked at the delicious meal and digged in. Suddenly, you could feel some eyes burning your back. You turned around and your e/c eyes met with a pair of steel-grey eyes. As you looked the person looked away. You turned back and asked Luna,

"Luna who is that?" you asked.

"That is Malfoy, the prefect of Slytherin House," Luna said, "You better stay away from him."
You nodded and ate your food.

•next day

You go to your first class, Potions with Luna which is also shared with the Slytherins. You went in the classroom and saw it was full. You took a seat beside Luna as Professor Slughorn comes in. He pairs everyone up.

"Mr Malfoy, please pair up with Miss L/N," Professor said and the blonde boy came and sat beside you.

He passed you a smile and you unwantedly return him. You both were making the potion but in between he finds a lot of ways to talk with you but you just shrugged.

After the class, you ho to the Library to study. Suddenly someone takes a seat beside you. You look up to see Malfoy. Damn, what is his problem? You thought.

"Hey I want to talk with you," he said.

You sighed, "I need to go and meet Professor Flitwick. Talk to you later."
You said and walked out of the library.

two monthes later

You were in the library, studying for the Charms test next week. In the last two monthes, Malfoy tried to talk with you in any way but you kept avoiding him.

You were taking some notes on the parchment when a paper crane flew and dropped on your lap. You pick the paper piece up and look around. No one was looking at your direction. But Malfoy was present in the library.

You deeply sighed and opened the paper piece,

Dear Y/N,
I have been trying to talk with you from the last two months but you just avoid me. I dont know why whenever I see you, I feel something inside me. I just dont know what this new feeling is about. Maybe this feeling is what people call 'love'. If it is true then it is,
I LOVE YOU Y/N.
~ Draco Malfoy
P.S. Please meet me after dinner.

You look up from the letter and see Malfoy looking at your direction. You pass a half smile and write a reply on the parchment and make it fly to his direction. As he gets the letter, he opens it up,

Dear Draco,
I dont know what happened to you and and also dont know about your new feelings but,
je t'aime aussi.
– Y/N L/N
P.S. Okay, I will meet you.

He looked confused reading the letter. Surely he doesn’t know French and that is why, he is confused and you liked to see that cluless expression on his face. He kinda looked cute in that way.

•after dinner

You took a quick shower and put on a floral blue dress.

You dried you h/c hair and kept it open. You open the door of your room and sneak out of the common room. Draco told you to meet in the Astronomy Tower. You walk up and open the door of the tower. He was already there, leaning against a railing. When he saw you, he stood straight. There was something in his hand, the reply letter you send him.

He walked towards you as you take backward steps, resulting your back to touch the cold stone wall. He came near you, faces inches apart. Uou could smell his minty breathe and apple cologne. You look up to him.

"What do you mean by that?" he asked.

"By what?" you asked back.

"That you dont know what happened to me and about those feelings."

"I really dont know, Malfoy."

"Okay, you may not know that. Then what does 'je t'aime aussi' mean?"

"You dont know French?"

"No, I dont. Wait...did you say something bad about me in that language?" he asked.

"No. It means....."

"It meant what? I want to know."

"I love you too," you replied, blushing.

"Okay. Um...what?" he asked confused.

"I said that in French," you replied and before you could say anything, he smashed his lips against yours.

"Be my girlfriend?" he asked pulling away and you reply him by pressing your lips on his.