I don't -1

You are Y/N Black, daughter of Sirius Black and a Muggle. You see him first in your third year in the Shrieking Shack. Your father was killed in the Ministry of Magic one week ago in front of you.

---

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix hissed as a green light passed from her wand and touched Sirius' chest. He turned and lightly fell on his back within the smoke, keeping a smile on his face -

"Y/N, calm down," your roommate Luna tried to calm you down as you kept crying and screaming in your sleep again.

"Luna....Luna, she killed him.....She killed my Father," you panted.

"Calm down, Y/N. Here, drink some," she passed you a hlass of water and you drank it a gulp, "Now sleep. Everything will cope up."

---

The next day, after your classes, you dont go to your room or in the Library, rather you go to the girls' bathroom and sit down on the floor. Tears rolling down your cheeks. Your e/c eyes turn red and puffy due to crying. You couldn't control yourself. You found your Father about thirteen years later and when finally all settled down, he left you.

You cry sitting on the bathroom floor, hugging your knees. You dont have any idea about the time that has passed.

Someone passed by the place and returned back. The person stood outside for a minute and walked in the bathroom. He bent down to face you. The person was none other than the Draco Malfoy.

You sit there still, not looking up. He wiped away your tears and cleared his throat, "Y/N."

"Go away, Malfoy! I dont want to talk. Just go away."

"I will not go. Tell me, whats wrong?"

"Malfoy, just lea-" he puts his index finger on your lips and sighed.

"Y/N, I have seen you. From the last week you are behaving oddly. Tell me. Whats wrong, please."

You sighed and cleared your throat, "From the beginning, when people knew that I was the daughter of Sirius Black, they used to insult me for being a murderer's daughter. People used to hate me. My own were only the Weasleys and Harry. I had never seen my Father until I was thirteen, when he escaped from Azkaban..." you trail off because of your tears.

"Y/N, I am sorry that all treated you like this but trust me. I never hated you. I knew he was innocent."

"Then when he finally came back in my and Harry's life, we wanted to create our own happy family, he left us.... for forever. Your aunt killed my father in front of my eyes, Malfoy."

"What? I didnt know all this."

"Your father was also there with the other Death-Eaters. People used to hate me and will always do that."

"I don't. I never hated you Y/N. Rather I love you. With all my heart."

"Malfoy, you wh-" he cuts you off by pressing his lips on yours. Your eyes widen in shock as he straddles you to deepen the kiss. He snakes his hands around your waist as your hands rest on his chest. He pulls away and caress your cheeks.

"Whatever people think or say, dont let it affect you. You got a family with the Weasleys and Harry who loves you. And yes, never forget I love you as well."

"Malfoy, do you really-"

"Yes, Y/N, I love you."

"I- I love you too, Draco."

"Now lets go. You dont want to miss dinner, right?" he says and you nodded. You two walk together hand in hand to the Great Hall. You told your friends about everything that took place some times ago. They looked shocked at first and then surprisingly Harry hugged Draco and thanked him for comforting his sister.