those are my initials

Your POV

I was walking to Divination class after lunch. I dont like that class that much but I really like Professor Trelawney.  And my partner for the class, Michael never turned up. So I had to do it alone always. Today's class was with the Slytherins. Great!!

I went in the classroom and sat on a desk. Students were coming and sitying at there places. I looked down until someone came and say beside me. So Michael finally turned up. I thought and looked up.

To my surprise, it was some one with platinum-blonde hair, blue-grey eyes and wearing green-silver tie, Draco Malfoy. Why did he sit beside me?

"Hello, Y/N,"  he greeted, "I dont have a partner. So mind if I pair with you?"

I didnt know what to say but I said, "Its okay, you can pair with me."

"Dear students, today we will try a new theory. It is Palm reading. You will try to read the lines of your partner's palm. Get started and if you are unable, tell me. I will help you," Professor Trelawney explained.

Everyone became busy for reading their partners' palm. Draco extended his hand towards me. I take it in my hands and try to read the lines. His touch made me feel something inside my body. I never concentrated in this class, so how am I supposed to read someone's palm and I am not going to be an Astrologer when I graduate. Ugh! I cant read.....

"You can take help from the book," Draco said.

I looked down at the book and then back at his palm. I could see something now.

"Draco, I see something," I excitedly said, "Umm yeah, your love line ends on the far side of your hand which means....you are a very
passionate lover."

A smirk crept on his face and said, "Well, I am very passionate."

Whatever, I thought

"Now let me read yours," he said and took my hand in his, "Hmm.....Your love line ends in between your index and middle fingers, that means you are...very kind and gentle lover," his smirk grew bigger. "Again, your life line shows that you will have a long and happy life with someo-"

"Class dismissed," Professor Trelawney said cutting Draco off.

He huffed and got out of the classroom. I packed my stuffs and left the room. I was walking to the Library when a cold hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me in an empty classroom. The person was none other than Draco Malfoy.

"What do you think you are doing, Draco?" I kinda yelled.

"Well, I wanted to read your palm," he said sheepishly.

"Why?"

"Just like that. Can I?"

"Go ahead and be fast."

"So as I was saying your life line shows that you will have a long happy life with someone whose initials is... D.M. Know anyone with those?"

My eyes widen hearing the initials. I dont know what to say, DM means Draco Malfoy and I know that. So that is why he was so excited to read my palm because he saw them first.

"Umm.... I may dont know anyone with those initials," I lied.

"Well, those are my initials. So it means, you have a long happy life with me," he said with a huge smile.

"Umm.... oh okay," I said, "Can I go now?" I asked.

"No, you can not," he said shaking his head.

"Why? I asked

"Because something is not done yet."

"What!?" I asked

"This," he said and smashed his lips on mine. My eyes widen at the sudden reaction. His lips were rough and forceful. I kissed back after thinking for a second. Then he pulled away. "I will hope to see you at the Astronomy Tower tonight at 12," he said caressing my cheeks.

"Umm..okay, I will be there," I said but didnt know why I did that.

"Great. Then see you tonight,
Princess," he said and left the room leaving me there shocked.

What is wrong with him? He kissed me, told me that I have a long happy life with him and also told me to meet him tonight.

Alright, I will go to meet him.