notes

[Gryffindor]

You walk in the Great Hall for lunch and sat beside Ron. As you adjust your backpack beside you, a piece of parchment fell from its pocket. You sigh and open the piece of parchment,

So shall I expect you tonight in the Astronomy Tower? So we can meet?

This note also didnt had a name. You look up from the note and watch around the Hall. You didnt find anyone who could have given you that note. It was from the last three months, you were getting anonymous notes. All of them contained either praisings about your beauty or about meeting the person.

You talked about the notes with your best friend, Hermione, and both of you couldn’t figure out who was the sender.

Later that day, you go to the library to do your Potions essay. You take a seat in the corner. After writing about three and a half pages, you feel the necessary of another book. You get up and walk to a shelf. You look for sometime and grab a book. You then walk back to your seat and see a little parchment was there, pressed under your quill.

You huffed and picked it up. You open the note,

Love, it is true that I am deeply and madly in love with you. Please meet me in the Astronomy Tower tonight. Please. You come and meet me once and I promise I will never send you a note again.

You huffed and scrunched the nite and stuffed it in your backpack. After finishing your essay, you walk out off the library and start for your common room. But your mind was on the unknown sender and meeting him tonight. While thinking and walking, you bump into someone.

"Sorry. I was not paying attention," you say sheepishly.

"Careful in your way, L/N," the person who happened to be the bloody Draco Malfoy, and a stupid crush of yours, said.

"Ugh..." you sigh and walk to your common room.

When you reach your common room. You walk in your dorm and luckily Hermione was there.

"Mione, the person send me two notes today. And I am going to meet him tonight," you say.

"Y/N, why do wanna meet him?" she said.

"I want to know who he is and he said that if I meet him once he will never send me a nite again."

"Alright but I hope you are sure about decision."

"Slightly," you mumble.

Later in the night, you sneak out off your common room and walk in the cold empty hallways. You walk up the Tower and enter through the door. You saw that he was there already leaning against the railing. You walk behind him and clear your throat.

"Y/N?" a familiar voice said.

"Malfoy? Its you," you exclaim. "You were the one who were sending me those notes?"

"Yes Y/N. I didn’t know how to approach you and talk to you. And so thats why–"

"So all the things you wrote were true? Your feelings?"

"Yes Y/N, fron the last year I started having those feelings for
you and I thought that sending you little notes will be the best way to get your attention."

"And....you like me?" you ask slightly blushing.

"Y/N...I like...I mean I love you."

"Well then, you are in luck..... I love you too," you say and kiss his cheeks.

He looked in your e/c eyes as you look into his. He interlocked his fingers with yours and you two leaned aganist the railing looking at the night sky.

Next day, you wake up from the night's sleep and smile remembering the last night's incident. You look at you nightstand and found a piece of parchment. You oick it up and open it,

Good Morning, love. I really liked spending those moments last night with you. See you at class today. I love you.

You smile looking at the note. After those three months, this was the time, you smiled looking at a note.

This was the first one-shot of this book. Idk wether it was good or not. Remember requests are always welcomed. Stay safe and good. Love and appreciate♡